I couldn't find any data or reference to this place other than mirrors of WT. Gorilla Jones 00:34, 11 August 2009 (EDT)
- Bridge Club. This dance club is located in a warehouse district west of the river and is infamously hard to find the first time, so you should take a taxi. The club doesn't always have regular events, so you should check first at Luz for flyers of any upcoming events.
- It was me that put this in originally. I lived in Tottori for a year but that's been quite a while back. I have no idea if this place is still in existence, but even if it is, I wouldn't be too surprised if there were never any online presence. Texugo 00:51, 11 August 2009 (EDT)
I had the wrong data for this one — correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't find it in any of the local directories. Gorilla Jones 14:24, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
- DD. This spacious ground floor pub across from Goldrush is very foreigner-friendly.
- You're right. I just phoned that Koyama location and found out it is a karaoke/game center unrelated to the former downtown bar. Texugo 21:48, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
The website says it will re-open in January 2010. Gorilla Jones 20:24, 11 August 2009 (EDT)
- Green Hotel Morris (グリーンホテルモーリス), 2-107 Ima-cho, ☎ 0857-22-2331, . Very clean hotel with onsen and sauna for guests. The delicious buffet-style breakfast for ¥500 is well worth the price. Credit cards accepted. ROoms from ¥4500.