WatervieW Convention Centre
That's not a typo of mine, apparently it really is "WatervieW" rather than, say, "WaterView" or "Waterview" or "Water View"... Hypatia 21:54, 23 April 2006 (EDT)
Changing this article name to Sydney Olympic Park
This article should be renamed to Sydney Olympic Park, and a redirect placed from Homebush Bay.
This is because:
- The signs all over Sydney direct to Sydney Olympic Park, no mention of Homebush Bay
- The train station is called Sydney Olympic Park, no mention of Homebush Bay
- There website for the area, and the managing authority uses Sydney Olympic Park.
- The ferry stop is called Sydney Olympic Park.
- The signs welcoming you to the area say Sydney Olympic Park
- The name Sydney Olympic Park, better represents the nature of the location.
In essence, if the the traveller comes first we should not be using the political suburb names, but rather what the place is called in the eyes of the traveller.
Any contrary opinion? --Inas 00:37, 23 May 2008 (EDT)
- I have now made this change--Inas 18:27, 9 September 2008 (EDT)