For future reference the Wikitravel:CIA World Factbook 2002 import can be found at Talk:Swaziland/CIA World Factbook 2002 import. -- Huttite 06:32, 28 Mar 2005 (EST)
EU's Airline Blacklist?
I have removed the following from the article: "(both on EU's Airline Blacklist)" for the following reasons:
- It is not a primary link, the primary link is http://ec.europa.eu/transport/air-ban/list_en.htm
- The primary page states: The civil aviation authorities of Member States of the European Community are only able to inspect aircraft of airlines that operate flights to and from Community airports, but once an airline is banned how would it ever be unbanned if its planes can not fly to a Community airport were they can be inspected?
- The blacklist does not state the reason for the ban. Is it because the Swazi airlines are unsave or because they do not fly into Community airports where they can be inspected?
I'm not sure what the current state of the Swazi airlines are, they may very well be unsafe to fly, but then we need to find a better reference to show that. The above EU reference simply is not clear enough on what qualifies an airline to appear on that ban list.
--Nick 01:08, 15 October 2008 (EDT)
Swaziland is very small by African standards but it is fairly important travel destination with good access from South Africa. I am therefore proposing that we use the four administrative areas as travel regions. See here.--Burmesedays 21:59, 6 March 2010 (EST)
- Hmm. The more I think about it, Swaziland might not need regions. Either way really. The map is done and I am happy with it, with or without the four regions. Comments please.--Burmesedays 04:36, 7 March 2010 (EST)
- I agree that it could go either way. Perhaps we could leave it with no regions for the time being, as it will be easy to just enable the regions layer on your SVG in the future if we decide they would be useful --Peter Talk 15:16, 7 March 2010 (EST)
- I was leaning that way as well. So let's do that. As you say it is a few minutes work to enable the regions later if need be.--Burmesedays 22:23, 7 March 2010 (EST)