I seem to have accidently hit revert when removing this well-meaning extlink:
- A collection of menus for restaurants in the vicinity of Tufts University, including many from Davis Square and other parts of Somerville.
I meant to hand-revert it with an explaination: We want to have info directly here rather than relying on other online resources. This encourages us to have a complete guide here, avoids duplication of effort that DMOZ already provides, and also makes us a complete guide even when printed on dead trees. See Wikitravel:External links for further guidance on what to link to and not link to. -- Colin 20:02, 6 May 2005 (EDT)
More of the same:
- Davis Square Somerville: Restaurants, Bars and Stores
- Teele Square Somerville: Restaurants, Bars and Stores
-- Ilkirk 11:39, 11 Oct 2005 (EDT)
- Many more links to boston squares . com now; I'll prune. FreplySpang 14:03, 8 March 2006 (EST)
 Another excellent site
http://www.surfacecity.net/boston.php?subject=neighborhoods&city=Somerville&doc_id=301 -- Beland 02:35, 1 March 2006 (EST)
 Possible vandalism
In January, an IP which was involved in vandalism elsewhere removed from the Understand section:
"Once a somewhat blighted inner suburb derisively referred to as "Slummerville", Somerville has really come of its own in the last decade when the MBTA Red Line was extended, in particular the uber-hip Davis Square."
Should that be restored ?
-- Beardo 19:56, 5 May 2006 (EDT)
The museum of bad art website says it's in Dedham. What gives? OldPine 07:20, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
- They have a second exhibit space in the Somerville Theatre. Which is noted in the "About Us" section on their home page. Lentower 19:07, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
- Ah, good deal. I'd like to get the address and phone into the listing. OldPine 21:42, 21 July 2008 (EDT)