Quickbar malfunction?
- Yes, broken on Kubuntu with Firefox 3 --Nick 03:43, 31 July 2008 (EDT)
- I purged the page and it looks fine now --Nick 03:44, 31 July 2008 (EDT)
 Walking at night is safe?
I don't agree. --FourGreenLights 02:44, 8 January 2010 (EST)
- Care to justify this? Davidbstanley 09:59, 8 January 2010 (EST)
- The Western region seems a bit small though. Maybe Sierra Leone could suffice without any regions as there are not more than 9 cities over 25,000 inhabitants. --globe-trotter 19:08, 27 January 2010 (EST)
- I had it in my head that Sierra Leone was much larger than it actually is. I would agree that no regions are required, just a decent travel map. --Burmesedays 23:08, 27 January 2010 (EST)
- I guess that after the discussions on how small is too small, we can leave Sierra Leone without regions.AHeneen 03:26, 28 January 2010 (EST)
SL has very poor transportation infrastructure, so the small size is made up for in enormous travel time... More importantly, though, I know enough about this place now to give it a proper division with good content, and would like to go ahead with the suggestion above.
I'd also like to carve up the Western Area (better named Freetown Peninsula) into Freetown, Mountain Road, and Peninsular Beaches. I can fill up those articles pretty easily. --Peter Talk 14:18, 19 December 2011 (EST)
- Ok. Just don't be overzealous...it's still a small country, so there shouldn't be 10 regions. Nearby countries like Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana only have 4 regions. Maybe the Freetown Peninsula could be a region that is then subdivided? AHeneen 14:36, 19 December 2011 (EST)
 Motorcycle license
Hey all, Does anyone know whether you need a special license to drive a motorcycle in Sierra Leone, or whether a standard driver license will suffice? Might be nice to include in the article. :) --220.127.116.11 14:15, 19 June 2013 (EDT)