Sorry, I meant to add "june" to "june", not write September. :-X -- Nils 17:03, 26 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- opening day festivities in Aotea Square
- a classic film evening at the Civic Theatre
- celebrations to commemorate the founding of Auckland on 18 September 1840
- maritime and harbour tours
- 'Early Auckland' and 'the Milk and Honey Years' archival film screenings
- tours of the historic Symonds Street cemetery.
- September 17th - 18th, 2005: London Open House Weekend in London, England. Several hundred interesting buildings which are normally closed to the public are opened up.
- September 25, 2005: Last day of Expo 2005 in Aichi, Japan.