I made a list of regions that could be included in Saskatchewan, but what are people's thoughts on them? Keep smiling, ee talk 17:38, 14 November 2008 (EST).
- The regions here are looking a bit neglected. The provincial tourism site lists seven regions . I don't think we need that many since the content is very sparse, so I'm proposing to have three regions -- Southern, Central and Northern.
- Northern Saskatchewan - Essentially everything on SK Highway 55 and north. This would include the city of Prince Albert.
- Central Saskatchewan - Everything south of SK Highway 55 and north of the South Saskatchewan and Qu'Appelle Rivers. Includes the cities of Saskatoon and North Battleford. East Central Saskatchewan would be merged into this region.
- Southern Saskatchewan - Everything south of the South Saskatchewan and Qu'Appelle Rivers to the US Border. Includes the cities of Regina and Swift Current. Southwest (Saskatchewan) would be merged into this region.
Thoughts? - Shaund 00:57, 23 March 2011 (EDT)
- No comments so I implemented the region structure today. - Shaund 00:37, 15 June 2011 (EDT)