Attraction, not a destination. Jordanmills 19:49, 17 May 2007 (EDT)
- Info added to attraction listing in Drumheller. Delete. - Todd VerBeek 08:32, 19 May 2007 (EDT)
- Redirect to Drumheller - aren't we leaning more in that direction these days for attractions? – cacahuate talk 16:10, 22 May 2007 (EDT)
- Delete. This simply doesn't belong. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 22:58, 2 June 2007 (EDT)
- I think we need multiple redirects and some stubs here. The area around Drumheller that includes this museum is generally referred to as the "Alberta badlands", a phrase that gets dozens of google hits. The museum is in Dinosaur Provincial Park, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Pashley 03:28, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
- Done that. Created Dinosaur Provincial Park and made both Alberta badlands and the museum article redirect there, moved all useful info from Museum article there. Pashley 03:56, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
- The Tyrrell Museum is in Drumheller, some 177km from Dinosaur Provincial Park, which is near Brooks. Change this redirect to point to Drumheller.