- Delete. Two articles for the same village because Ross in Tasmania is more precise keep this one. There are several Ross at Wikitravel. I guess, we need a disambiguation side. Could somebody do it, who knows how? Jan 09:06, 03 July 2006 (EDT)
- Where is the other "Ross"?
If there is more than one town named Ross, the Tasmania one should be Ross (Tasmania). It doesn't need a delete, just a move. Ross in Tasmania can then redirect to Ross (Tasmania). Majnoona 11:20, 3 July 2006 (EDT)
- Ops, I should have looked at the link more closely! I'll make the Wikitravel:Disambiguation page as I just remembered there's a least one other Ross (in Marin County California). Majnoona 11:25, 3 July 2006 (EDT)
- I took the vfd out of the Ross page because Michele turned it into a disambiguation side. There are 8 cities called Ross. I will add the other Ross on the disambiguation page. Jan 02:38, 4 July 2006 (EDT)
- Keep as new disambiguation page. Hypatia 02:56, 4 July 2006 (EDT)