Talk:Renting a car
 recommend a good rental company
(Moved from the article contents)
 naked facts
We do we need these naked facts?
- headquarter location (I removed it for now)
- countries where the company operates
- in which countries it operates via franchises?
--DenisYurkin 10:54, 22 March 2008 (EDT)
- Also, removed all links, lists of franchises and list of countries; all US-specific info (which should go to the respective article). --DenisYurkin 12:15, 10 August 2009 (EDT)
 driving license question
 when to choose local operators
I wonder how to choose whether do deal with local rental operator vs a major international company. What factors to consider; when locals are definitely better (and when vice versa)? Are there any common rules, same for every country? --DenisYurkin 06:26, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
 Hotel delivery
Whenever I have had experience with a rental car delivery - they invariably take you back to the rental car office to complete the paperwork - I have never experienced where they just drop the car to you and get someone else to pick up the driver. Does this really happen anywhere? --inas 02:57, 14 May 2010 (EDT)
- At least in Portugal, it's a common option--both to deviver a car to a hotel and complete all paperwork there, and to hand in the keys from car to a rental person in a hotel (while car is left at the parking lot nearest to the hotel), with no any paperwork after that at all. --DenisYurkin 03:04, 14 May 2010 (EDT)