TAT Listings
Moved some TAT and touty sleep listings here to clean up the main page:
On Rawai Beach:
- Coco Palace Resort, 20/10 Soi Naya, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand, . Coco Palace Resort has been featured on Thai national TV in a program about alternative Thai architecture. It is a boutique resort in Phuket, Thailand that offers amenities such as a hot water Jacuzzi with stunning views and atmosphere. All of their homey and cozy cottages have a big terrace with comfortable furniture, WiFi internet connection, aircon, TV, digital safe, mini-bar, and hot shower. Four of the units have a wonderful teakwood bath tub as well. Three units have suitcase slide trays under the bed.
- Baan Sai Yuan (บ้านใสยวน) 120/4 Mu 4, Soi Sai Yuan, Tambon Rawai (Tel: 0 7628 9005 www.baansaiyuan.com), 24 rooms:1,500-2,000 baht
- Darin Bungalow (ดาริน บังกะโล) 17/23 Mu 2 Viset Rd, (Tel: 0 76381593 Fax: 0 76381593),16 rooms: 600 – 1,000 baht
- Dome Andaman (โดม อันดามัน) 8/1 Mu 6, Wiset Road (Tel: 0 7638 1300), 6 rooms: 300 baht
- Phon Mae Bungalow (พรแม่ บังกะโล) 58/1 Wiset Road (Tel: 0 7638 1300), 12 rooms: 200-350 baht
- Rawai Beach Guesthouse, . Run by an English-Thai couple. Large and clean rooms from 700 baht/night.
- The Evason Phuket Resort & Six Senses Spa (ดิ เอวาซอน ภูเก็ต รีสอร์ท แอนด์ ซิกส์ เซนต์ สปา) 100 Wiset Road, Tambon Rawai (Tel: 0 7638 1010-7 Fax: 0 7638 1018 Bangkok Tel: 0 2254 4775-6), 270 rooms: 6,500-35,000 baht
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces, . Outrigger Serenity Terraces Resort is a 5 star indulgent tropical escape on a lovely beach at Chalong Bay along the southeast coast of Phuket island. 78 elegant suites are sanctuaries of style and tranquility. Sweeping ocean vistas from rooftop sundecks, restful garden retreats, and beachfront lofts with private swimming pools appeal to all the senses. Ocean-facing suites feature floor-to-ceiling glass that fully expose stunning views. A contemporary aesthetic influenced with Asian accents defines the refined decor. Warm woods and natural tones reflect the resort's peaceful surroundings. Flat-panel televisions and wireless Internet in every accommodation enhance personal enjoyment. Guest services for the discriminating vacationer include butler service, a total spa and wellness experience at the on-site Well-Being Centre, a gourmet restaurant, in-room dining, and personalized limousine tours. ‘Serenity Toys’ allow the adventurous to play on the sea with a speed boat, Hobie Cat catamarans, and kayaks that launch directly from the resort.
On Mittraphap Beach:
- Ban Rawai (บ้านราไวย์) 21/7-11 Wiset Road (Tel: 0 7638 1571), 14 rooms: 500-800 baht
- Friendship Beach Resort (เฟรนด์ชิป บีช รีสอร์ท) 27/1 Wiset Road (Tel: 0 7628 8996 Fax: 0 7628 9139), 24 rooms: 1,200-2,000 baht
--globe-trotter 22:11, 15 February 2010 (EST)