Sleep listings
Sleep listings, as a rule, belong in city/town articles, not region articles. Unless there is a compelling reason to list them here, they should all be moved to the appropriate city article. I've copied below the ones I removed, in case anyone wants to save them by putting them in the right place.
- Tabuyobeachresort website http://www.tabuyobeachpalawan.com Its a backpackers paradise,in the village of Caramay,between Puerto Princesa and Roxas. The resort has a few nice native style cottages for very affordeble price, only 500 peso ,or 9 euro a day. Its located on a white beach ans just besides a large mangroveforest The resort can arrange trips to the undergroundriver in Sabang or hiking to the Bataktribe. Also islanhopping in Green Islandbay is possible e-mail email@example.com phone 09-297955464
- Busuanga Island Paradise, - 10 minutes east of Coron town. Wake up to the sound of Dimanyan River, a stone's throw away from your room. Enjoy the amazing views and hear the birds sing while enjoying your breakfast on your veranda. The rooms are located at the base of a small hill overlooking the swimming pool. Rooms are nicely decorated with A/C, a mini bar, TV, refrigerator and fan.
KokosNuss Resort, Coron, Palawan (National Road, Barangay 6), ☎ +63-919-448-7879, . Located outside of town a 10 minute walk up the main road from Coron market. The rooms all surround a beautiful garden great for lounging around on less adventurous days. The staff can help you arrange things to do around the island. US$ 9.00 - US$ 40.00 per room. edit
- Coral Bay Resort, on Popototan Island, a two-hour scenic motorized banca ride from Coron in Busuanga. The resort is situated near limestone cliffs, deserted islands, large pearl farms and in a marine conservation area. The four cottages are strewn along a white sandy beach with a private veranda. Coral Bay Resort offers you the peace and serenity of a superb island hide-away in Palawan.
Dive Link Resort, Uson Island, Coron, Palawan, ☎ +632-376-2048 (fax: +632-371-9928), . This Palawan resort is your link to volcanic lakes, tropical jungles, caves, and some of the best preserved World War II wrecks in Asia. Take a short 10min banca ride from Coron town and you'll find a cozy resort sitting on a sheltered hillside.. Best rates on official website start at US$88. edit
- Hotel Dolce Vita, 10 minutes away from Puerto Princesa airport. A delightful hotel set amidst a tropical garden with a beautiful waterfall swimming pool. All rooms have a unique design shape furnished with rattan in Italian style, the large canopy beds are luxurious and comfortable. The shower is in a hidden cave with a pedestal lavatory and bidet made of ceramic. All rooms have a private terrace.
- Evergreen Diving Resort, on Popototan Island, a two-hour ride from Coron in Busuanga. The guesthouses & cottages are built on stilts by hand using only local natural woods. Guesthouses consist of 4 simple but nicely furnished double room with showers and the cottages are spacious with on suite bathroom with hot water shower and a large veranda with sea view. Specializes in diving holidays.
- Flower Island Resort, ☎ +62-778-426-888 (fax: +62-778-458-057), . Flower Island is off the coast of Taytay, Sandoval in Northeastern Palawan.With eight huts, each with its own unique charm, and an isolated location, it's the perfect island getaway. Best rates on official website start at US$90. edit
- Sangat Island Reserve, 63-920-954-4328, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, . An eco resort situated in the northern part of the Calamian Islands in the province of Palawan. The resort has ten private cottages built in an indigenous style using native materials. The cottages offer exquisite views over the beach and Bay of Coron. Full decks on the cottages provide lovely views of the horizon in the day and the stars at night
- LolaItang Pension House and Filipino Restaurant, If you are looking for a low budget but recreative and agreeable stay, then this pension house is just for you. The management can arrange a travel tour, which will expose you to the different beauties that mystify and surrounds Palawan.
The room rates starts with $16(single accommodation, one bed) to $19 (bigger room, bigger bed) an additional bed would cost you approximately $4. The travel time from the airport ranges to five or fifteen minutes, two or three minutes if your coming from the port. You can also visit their website at http://www.lolaitang.com/, you can make your reservation at email@example.com. Your stay here would be received with a warm reception.</sleep>
- Hibiscus Garden Inn, 3 minutes from the airport of the capital Puerto Princesa (firstname.lastname@example.org), ☎ +(6348)4341273, . Web site : http://www.puertoprincesahotel.com . Total luxury, quiet prices, nestled in a garden . A warm welcome awaits you amidst a colorful array of flowering hibiscus; relax with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee under the shade of a mango tree. Hibiscus Garden Inn is a boutique hotel with 14 spacious rooms designed for total comfort. Possibely the best available prices in Puerto Princesa for the quality and services offered. edit
- Michelangelo's Restuarant, Near the Port (In Coron). A nice restaurant near the port with quiet fan and ac rooms starting at 700 pesos as of 2009. Authentic Italian restaurant with friendly staff. Rooms good value for price. edit
- '''''JOAVECH CAFE' & PENSIONNE''''', ALFONSO XIII, QUEZON PALWAN (NEAR MUNICIPAL HALL), ☎ 00639194040054. checkin: 12nn; checkout: 12. A peaceful and safe haven for backpackers, honeymooners. Perfect for team building. Rooms, foods, bevarages are reasonably priced (Room rates starts at $5) Offers Internet & Computer services. $5. editde:Palawan