Information we'd love to see:
- How long does it take/how much does it cost to travel to Kiev and/or Moldovia?
- What about language courses in Kiev?
- http://www.russian-in-russia.com/english/kiev/kiev.htm --unsigned message by 184.108.40.206
- Does anyone have information on the climate?
- http://www.2odessa.com/wiki/index.php?title=Water_/Electricity/Climate 2odessa 04:09, 9 May 2006 (EDT)
- What about ferries leaving to/from Odessa? (I wanna go to Constanza, RO)--unsigned message by Timoluege
- A lot of other information can be found here: http://www.2odessa.com/ Hope this helps 2odessa 04:09, 9 May 2006 (EDT)
 Get in
The following needs to be sorted out. If you know, just go ahead and edit the text without using the first person. See our manual of style for more on the tone we like to use:
It is possible to catch an overnight train in the city of Uzgorod (just across the Slovak border) to Odessa. The train leaves sometime around 4:30PM but be aware that when crossing into the Ukraine from Slovakia time changes so you'll need to add one hour to your watch. You will arrive around 10:00AM the next morning in Odessa.
I think the above comment must be about train number 107Ш (107sh), but the Ukrainian Rail website (Russian/Ukrainian only) http://www.uz.gov.ua shows this arriving at 12.10 noon.