Copied from votes for deletion by Evan. The page was kept.
- Lindisfarne. I'm not convinced it's big enough to warrant an article on its own - but then I've never been there. Any comments? I had originally mentioned it as a destination in the Northumbria article, along with a link to its official website. Should it be merged with Northumbria and the individual article deleted? - sjc196 14:07, 13 Apr 2004 (GMT)
- The question is not so much "is it big", but rather "is it a big tourist attraction". Anyway, many small articles exist, even for places that do not really need them. I would vote to merge them to the regional pages; but you'd probably end up having someone else recreate it. (Local patriotism and all.) Toss a coin? :) -- Nils 09:22, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Don't delete. Please read Wikitravel:What is an article? again, folks. If you don't agree with the policy, bring it up there. Lindisfarne is a town in its own right. You can sleep there, there's lots to do. It definitely deserves its own article. --Evan 11:12, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Keep Lindisfarne, it is a well known/used name in New Zealand for schools, etc. Knowing where the original is is a good thing. -- Huttite 11:41, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Keep. Akubra 12:06, 20 Apr 2004 (EDT)