We don't use this kind of box for regions, so I'm putting this here.texugo 09:59, 3 November 2011 (EDT)
- Swept in from pub.
Hi folks. Can someone please check out the Lüneburg Heath and advise what it needs to be brought to usable and, ideally, guide standard? Cheers. --SaxonWarrior 15:58, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- For starters:
- The infobox must go. There was the possibility that some of us would let you test it for state level region articles, but it hasn't got a green light, and there was never talk of letting it stay on lower level region pages like this.
- The See and Do sections should not have full listings like that. It should be an overview of what's to see and do in the area with nothing but a pointer to the destination article and a short description (preferably not an exact copy of the one in the destination article). There shouldn't be addresses, phone numbers, hours, prices, websites, or any of the other detailed info here. All of that stuff goes only in the appropriate city article.
- What itineraries? Blank that part.
- What you have in the Other destinations section should probably be adapted as a Do listing instead. That section is really for islands, national parks, and the like.
- texugo 03:10, 1 November 2011 (EDT)