Is the "Tour around Kratie" really in compliance with Wikitravel:Activity listings#Tour listings? Let's reach a consensus and act accordingly. I hope the tour operator comes by to make a good argument for the tour. Ikan Kekek 15:05, 29 April 2011 (EDT)
- Update: I posted to User talk:22.214.171.124 asking the tour operator to come by and argue for the listing. Ikan Kekek 15:09, 29 April 2011 (EDT)
- I agree that the listing does not appear to be in compliance with our policies, --ClausHansen 17:16, 1 May 2011 (EDT)
- And note that the tour operator never attempted to argue for it, but is just another advertiser who thinks s/he can outlast our efforts to keep guides free of ads. Ikan Kekek 17:20, 1 May 2011 (EDT)
Wat Roka Kandal
Nominated as closed in this edit by Indocine, so moved here. -- felix 02:08, 10 November 2011 (EST)
- Wat Roka Kandal, (About 2 km south of the town centre (transport is not hard to organise)), (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com), . These bungalows are by far the most romantic place to stay in Kratie. Two traditional wood houses, right on the river bank and next to a restored ancient pagoda, have been fitted with mod cons such as showers and air-con. Unfortunately they closed April 2010, due the Kracheh Province government did not extend the permission to run the bungalows since the German activities stopped at this time for the restauration of the Wat Roka Kandal US$15-20. They can sleep two, or a family.. edit
- "Unfortunately they closed April 2010, due the Kracheh Province government did not extend the permission to run the bungalows since the German activities stopped at this time for the restauration of the Wat Roka Kandal"