This page is for discussing the corresponding article or guide. For questions, comments, or personal stories about this destination or topic, visit. For more about using talk pages check out Wikitravel:Using talk pages.
This article was the subject of a 'vote for deletion' discussion. The consensus was to keep the article. A copy of the discussion is below.
- I'm all for a Green travel article but this is just pushing an online travel agency. I'd say "keep" if someone can figure out how to organize it. Otherwise delete. --Wandering 15:56, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- Delete unless someone contributes an outline and some meaningful content. ~ 22.214.171.124 16:16, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- Keep as a travel topic; remove mentions of specific travel agency (2nd and 3rd paragraphs), but mention that such agencies exist. Leave the article as stub and let it grow naturally, as more contributions appear. --DenisYurkin 16:19, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- Keep but needs work As people are becoming more aware of the environmental impacts when they jet off around the world this page has to be written, more for moral ground than anything else, there are plenty of ways to minimize your impact while you travel the globe, everyone must have one or two, clubbing together (which really is what Wikitravel is all about) could produce an outstanding article to help guide people to travel both responsibly and enjoy it! Prof Jack 06:55, 17 January 2008 (EST)
- Keeps and rework as travel topic --Nick 02:08, 20 January 2008 (EST)
- I have added an outline and some starter info. I think this article has some potential. Not sure what section in Travel topics it will best fit into, so I have not yet added it there. --Nick 16:02, 1 February 2008 (EST)
- Outcome. Kept. --Wandering 16:16, 1 February 2008 (EST)
What about merging with Ecotourism? --Eiland 13:28, 6 July 2008 (EDT)