I tried to find some restaurants to review for the eating section for Edinburgh East but couldn't find any. Can someone who knows the region please list some? Thanks. --MarinaK 18:02, 21 August 2008 (EDT)MarinaK.
- I only created this district article, (along with south and west) a couple of days ago so I'm still working on fleshing out the content. I'd be over the moon if some other contributors saved me the bother though! Tarr3n 09:12, 22 August 2008 (EDT)
- Hi Tarr3n. When you have the time, if you wrote down some listings, I'm happy to write reviews for them, if that's ok with you? --MarinaK 13:23, 22 August 2008 (EDT)MarinaK.
- Hi Marina. This part of town isn't exactly overrun with places to eat but I've found a couple worthy of a listing. Tarr3n 08:45, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
Edits to layout
I've reverted some of the edits to the layout of the #See section as the section no longer makes sense. Duddingston Loch and the Secret Garden were indented under Duddingston Village because that's where they are. Without the indent the Secret Garden could be behind any church in the District.
- My apologies! I didn't realise. Thanks for fixing it up. --MarinaK 13:25, 22 August 2008 (EDT)MarinaK.
- No worries! Tarr3n 08:53, 25 August 2008 (EDT)