Columbus, OH is way more famous.
Anyone object to me making Columbus (Ohio) the default page for "Columbus"? Columbus, OH has a pop of 700,000 compared to Columbus, GA's 180,000. Furthermore, Ohio's city is more important as the seat of government for Ohio and it's metro area has a pop of 1,700,000. - Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 01:14, 25 June 2006 (EDT)
I'm want to break Columbus down into several districts. I don't visit Columbus very often, but it is fairly hard to navigate even if you've been there several times before hand.
Some of the districts I'm thinking about creating:
- Columbus/Brewery District
- Columbus/Short North - and the "Arena District".
- Columbus/University Area
- Columbus/German Village
- Columbus/Downtown - Which will incoporate the Ohio Capitol area
Anyone have suggestions, questions, or concerns? -- Sapphire 19:02, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
The districts that have been created are all fine, but they only include a small area of Columbus. Could we eliminate the Brewery District/Arena District (very small area, but renovated and popular) and merge with Downtown? Merge Short North (about a three block stretch on High)and University District. Create 4 new districts NE/NW/SE/SW - I71 and I70 interesect at about the center of Columbus, that is where I suggest the quarters be divided. 2old 10:58, 26 November 2007 (EST)
- Whatever works. I've only been to Columbus a few times and seem to get lost, so I was trying to go by what I knew. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 17:18, 28 November 2007 (EST)
- Thanks for responding. 2old 13:34, 30 November 2007 (EST)
- I agree with the above suggestion to merge Brewery District with Downtown. Also, we need articles for Clintonville, Grandview, Bexley, and maybe Victorian Village.
 Crime section
I think the crime section is overly alarmist. In the "scary" area where you are supposed to stay in your car and close your windows are the Lincoln Theater, King Arts Center, Franklin Park Conservatory, and BEXLEY. Come on!
- I agree, this is RIDICULOUS. If you look at crime maps for Columbus, NONE of this crazy stuff shows up. There are car break ins mostly, and simple assaults, but it is not insane. Organized crime? Really? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
This section is supposed to contain short courses for the traveller to take. I removed the following listings:
- Capital University, 1 College and Main. +1 614 236-6011 
- Columbus College of Art & Design, 107 North Ninth St +1 614 224-9101 
- Columbus State Community College, 550 E. Spring St +1 614 287-5353 
- DeVry University Columbus, 1350 Alum Creek Dr +1 614 253-7291 
- Hondros College, 4140 Executive Parkway, Westerville. +1 614 508-7277.  Nursing, real estate, appraisal, insurance and other subjects.
- Ohio State School for the Blind, 5220 N High St., +1 614 752-1359  K-12 grades. Excellent resident school for the blind.
- Ohio Dominican University Campus, 1216 Sunbury Rd, +1 614 473-9003.  One of Ohio’s oldest and most respected accredited universities.
If any of the above offer something for the traveler they can be re-introduced as either a Learn listing (for courses) or a See listing (for things to see of interest). I already moved the OSU listing to Columbus/University Area#See. Texugo 00:45, 6 September 2010 (EDT)