Evan, I see you broke out the towns. I was wondering how this should be organised, as Cinque Terre isn't a city - more like a region. Also, the towns themseleves are so small, I'm not sure that they need their own pages. That said, I guess it's more consistent that way. --Caffeine 01:38, 8 Jan 2004 (EST)
- Yeah, I realize that the towns are pretty small, and that it's pretty easy to, say, sleep in one and eat your breakfast in the next one over. I think you're right, though -- we should deal with Cinque Terre as a region, albeit a very small one. We could probably keep some highlights on the region page. Sound good? --Evan 11:59, 8 Jan 2004 (EST)
- That sounds good. --Caffeine 12:37, 8 Jan 2004 (EST)
Map and Photos
I have added a needed map that I created (threw on the wikipedia logo for copyleft sakes). I also have a ton of pictures but will refrain from posting them all. :-P I do think some of my shots are really good and would like to replace some that we already have.
My Photo Album - If you want to check them out and let me know what you think. I was mainly thinking of the following:
--Krigh 22 May 2006
- Thanks for the map! May we have a copy of any vector version you may have made? Thanks! -- Mark 03:40, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
- Sorry, Mark. Nothing higher quality than what you see. I made it in Photoshop and plus it's an approximation of the real thing. Not accurate enough to be vectored. --Krigh 29 May 2006
Hostel rated "terrible": keep or remove ?
The Cinque Terre Holidays hostel is rated "terrible" by traveler reviews at www.tripadvisor.com. Do we want to send people there ? But is this a sufficient reason to remove the link ? Being new to wikitravel, I dare not do it. Fred-h- 17:49, 7 August 2009 (EDT)
- Usually I'd say remove it, since you have already left a note here explaining the reason. But there aren't many sleep listings and this hostel looks to be a likely place that tourists will find. As such, it looks like an exception as described here. Perhaps you could add a note to the description about its crummy reviews? --Peter Talk 19:18, 7 August 2009 (EDT)