This page is for discussing the corresponding article or guide. For questions, comments, or personal stories about this destination or topic, visit. For more about using talk pages check out Wikitravel:Using talk pages.
An anonymous user nominated this page without comment. It does, however, appear to be a feature rather than a destination, as the possibility of finding lodging in an underwater cave seems somewhat dim. Besides, the various caves are not physically grouped together.
- Delete and put the general information in the Yucatán Peninsula article and the specific information in the article of the nearest city.Texugo 01:56, 18 December 2007 (EST)
- And on second look there is already an itinerary article for Cenotes of the Yucatán that could also absorb any additional information.Texugo 02:01, 18 December 2007 (EST)
- So Merge and redirect? Pashley 02:23, 18 December 2007 (EST)
- Redirect for sure, with optional merge, but not clear to where. Might "Cenotes of the Yucatan" be the correct root article, consistent with our naming conventions as regards diacriticals? Unless I miss something, the diacritical-free name should be preferred under most conditions. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 16:11, 18 December 2007 (EST)
- Merge and Redirect Move photos to other pages. The Cenotes of the Yucatán article is a good one and I can imagine helpful to a visitor.
- Delete Photo's have no license. 22.214.171.124 15:36, 8 January 2008 (EST)
Merged into Cenotes of the Yucatan. Redirected. --Wandering 14:10, 23 January 2008 (EST)