Bath is a roman town.
Bath is now, I believe in the county (actually, a unitary authority) of "Bath and North East Somerset" - often shortened to "BANES".
(moved from User_talk:Jpatokal)
Hi I noticed that you rv'd my edit to Bath (as 184.108.40.206). Much of the content you have put back is inaccurate or plainly false. Would you consider rving your rv?--220.127.116.11 16:50, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
- Hi User:18.104.22.168. The Bath nightclub listings need desperate re-writing and you're right about that. In one case a pimp of some sort has snuck his phone number in. However, the names of the clubs on the list seem to be genuine (I'm sure of at least 4 of them). I think User:Jpatokal reverted your edits because you removed a whole chunk of text without adequate explanation. Could you (please!) rewrite that section removing extraneous detail (I'll get rid of the phone number right now!) without removing the list itself? That would be very helpful. Thanks for discovering this! --Wandering 17:25, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
- Unfortunatly I don't get out anywhere near as much as I did when I was a student here. So could only clean up the bits about certain nights at Moles and Delfter. However I would go as far as to say the majority of this section is absolute codswollop. So the way I see it either,
- Wipe the slate clean ,as I did. Maybe we could put links to the club's websites (I'm not familiar with this wiki's policies).
- Smack a "cleanup tag" on the section (but I couldn't find a cleanup template for this wiki).
- Leave it as it is with incorrect information that detracts from the quality of this wiki.
- --(The User formally known as 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199) JP 05:46, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
We manage a website (above) and would like an administrator of this Bath article to add a description and link if possible. We have a growing number of qtvr tours and what's on guide. Might be useful to readers of this page?
I have not added it without first asking. Thanks
- Thanks for asking. Unfortunately our External links policies mean that your link cannot be added, but you're welcome to present it on. Jpatokal 12:47, 15 April 2008 (EDT)
- Agreed, though your site has good content it's aggregating laterooms.com beds. That's against External links Travelempire 04:40, 16 April 2008 (EDT)
Describing Eastern Eye as excellent is a bit misleading; you're really just paying for the location. There are far better Indian restaurants. —The preceding comment was added by Brennando (talk • contribs)