Wow... This is the worst wikitravel article I have ever seen. It looks like it has been taken out of a travel brochure, and probably has been. This needs to be completely rewritten.
- Plunge forward! Jpatokal 00:23, 19 September 2008 (EDT)
Thing is I haven't been there so I don't really feel I should be the one to do it as I know nothing about it. Anyone here been there?
Or should I just delete all that BS?
- Yes, much of it appears to be copyright violations. The first thing I searched for to test was "salt water fly fishing Azores". That entire section, and several that follow it, are word-for-word identical with http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g189123-c91598/Azores:Portugal:Active.Things.To.Do.html. I do not know if the writer here took it from Trip Advisor or vice versa. Pashley 04:17, 10 November 2008 (EST)
- I'd be tempted to just delete everything right down to the understand section, and let the article grow appropriately. --Peter Talk 15:15, 10 November 2008 (EST)
- Sooooo, should we proceed identifying and deleting the copyvios? Sertmann 13:26, 1 December 2008 (EST)
- Yes. Jpatokal 22:37, 1 December 2008 (EST)
- Certainly. --Peter Talk 23:35, 1 December 2008 (EST)
Is there not a single person on the Azores who would look to see their islands portrayed in a more positive light than this?
Truly pathetic photo as well.