Andrew wondered how others felt about vfd'ing this page. To me, it qualifies quite well as another way of seeing travel, and I would have no objections at all to keeping it and developing it into a useful page, although it's obviously pretty limited as it stands. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 21:43, 24 May 2006 (EDT)
- This page needs some more info that I could not provide. someone who has used this method of travel should really write on it. I have not, i have only read about it and saw it in eurotrip. and also plan on using it traveling next summer. --brian (the one who originally posted it... btw what's VDFing?)
- I VFD'd, because I thought we had an travel topic article that covered this, but I was wrong. I checked Travel topics and I didn't see anything that this could fit into. I guess I would have to vote keep. - Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 21:50, 24 May 2006 (EDT)
- P.S. to the user who posted above VFD means we vote on weather to keep or delete the article. Sorry for jumping the gun.
- P.P.S. To the user who created this how about creating an user name/account?
Brian hey, i made an account
Links to information
- www.courier.org  - quick scan looks like valuable info
- www.plantetickets.com