Szczawnica-Zdrój  is a spa town in Podhale in Poland.
From Krakow by bus from bus station (every two hours, and it takes around two and a half).
Alternatively you can get by train to Nowy Sącz or Nowy Targ and then by bus to Szczawnica.
- Uzdrowiskowe Museum, , plac Dietla 7.
- Pieniski National Park  with Trzy Korony (Three Crowns) summit.
- Mountain biking, horse riding.
- Skiing in winter.
- Fishing or kayaking on Dunajec river.
- Rafting the Dunajec Gorge.
- Chair-lift to Palenica mountain.
- 700 m long summer slide at Szafranówka mountain.
Lots of places, it's a spa town.
Visit the nearby castles in Niedzica and Czorsztyn.
Go to Slovakia, there is an new educational path through National Park to Lesnica.