Sverdlovsk Oblast (Russian: Свердло́вская область sveerd-LOHV-skuh-yuh OH-blust) is a region in Russia's Urals Region.
- Yekaterinburg — Russia's 3-4th largest city and the principal destination in the Urals
- Irbit — major producer of heavy motorcycles and home to the annual "Irbit Bike Show" and motorcross
- Nevyansk — formerly a closed town, home to the "leaning tower of Nevyansk" and a neoclassical cathedral
- Nizhny Tagil — a big industrial city that hosts a few major international arms and industrial expos
- Pervouralsk — site of the monument marking the boundary between Europe and Asia
- Sysert — small town near Lake Talkov, a favorite place of relaxation for Sverdlovsk locals and the site of the Lake Talkov Monument.
 Other destinations
- Pripyshmenskie Bory National Park
Sverdlovsk Oblast is the population center of the Urals and the most populous oblast in Asian Russia.
 Get in
 Get around
 Stay safe
 Get out