Sussex County is in Skylands, New Jersey.
- Camping at Stokes State Forest, 1 Coursen Road, Branchville, NJ 07826. (973) 948-3820.
- Minor League Baseball at Skylands Park, 94 Championship Place, Augusta, NJ, ☎ (973) 300-1000, . Home of the Sussex Skyhawks, formerly New Jersey Cardinals, now part of the CanAm League. edit
- New Jersey State Fair (Sussex County Farm and Horse Show), 37 Plains Road, Augusta, NJ 07822 (Very close to both Routes 206 and 15 in northern Sussex County.), ☎ Phone: (973) 948-5500 Fax: (973) 948-0147, . Typical State Fair with exhibits, shows and food in a very large fairgrounds facilities for about 10 days every summer. Check website for exact dates, which change every year. edit
- Saint Clare's Hospital/Sussex, 20 Walnut Street, Sussex, NJ 07461. General Information: 973-702-2600.
- Newton Memorial Hospital, 175 High Street, Newton, NJ 07860. 973-383-2121.