Stuart is a wonderful city on the treaure coast in Florida.
Get off I-95 at SW Martin Highway. Follow the road into the city.
Fly into West Palm Beach International (PBIA) , and take a rental car up to Stuart.
Fly into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) [www.broward.org/airport/]
Fly into Miami International Airport (MIA) 
Fly into Melbourne International Airport (MLB) [www.mlbair.com]
Currently West Palm Beach is the Closest Railway Station, however Stuart and Port St. Lucie might soon get an Amtrak Station
Walk: central Stuart is very compact and is easy to walk around.
Drive: Stuart is easy to navigate, and not very spread out.
- Sailfish Fountain: The sailfish fountian in the midle of the sailfish capital of the worlds down town is simply breathatking, especailly by night.
- The House of Refuge: Stuart's house of refuge is the last one standing on the east Flordilian coast, and is quite a neat story.
- The Lyric theater: This old historic theater host neat live plays.
- Memorial Park: This beautiful park in downtown Stuart is host to numerous and regular events including the weekly Food Truck Invasion every Monday.
- Downtown Stuart: This downtown is truly amazing. It has shopping and great restaurants and is a treat for the whole family.
- The Beach: The Stuart, Bathtub, and Jensen beaches are very nice and truly a wonderful relaxing place to be. Look for small sea life (espcially at Bathtub beach at low tide) and relax. Don't forget your boogie boards or surf boards! You will want them.
- Fishing at Causeway Park: Causeway park is a wonderful fishing place over the bridge in Jensen Beach. It is fun, has a small playground and facilities.
- Downtown Jensen: Across the bridge, downtown Jensen offers tons of fun in the hip, artsy little town.
- Shelton Park: This neat park offers several boardwalks which are great for fishing, or a romantic walk.
- West and East Island Park: A neat little park. Nice for picnics.
- Johnathon Dickinson Park: A short drive away in Hobe Sound, this breath-taking river offers kayaking and other boating. While you're here, see and learn about the man who started this park, and lived alone out there for 50 years.
- Deep Sea Fishing: A fun activity for true fishermen.
- Parasailing/Jet Skiing: A fun way to enjoy the pure beauty of the St. Lucie Sound.
- Oceanographic Place: Walk around this nice sized park. It has breathtaking views and a tour guide to show them to you. You will love the mangroves, trees, and animals you will learn about on this walk.
T-shirts: you will find these everywhere
- District Table and Bar: Seasonal ingredients from local farms result in scrumptious meals that you can feel good about and a menu that evolves from day-to-day.
- Luna's pizza: Real good garlic knots
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina, 555 NE Ocean Boulevard, ☎ 1-772-225-370, . The Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort and Marina is a 200-acre island resort in Stuart, Florida. (27.211956,-80.18128) edit
- Ramada Stuart, 1200 South Federal Hwy, , +1 772-287-6900, .
- Suburban Extended Stay hotel, 1900 South Federal Highway, ☎ (772) 286-1010, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. This hotel offers free high-speed Internet access and HBO. edit