|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
One of the many towns that makes up Rockland County, established in 1865. Beautiful sightseeing and scenic drives, right off the coast of the Hudson River. Stony Point is home to a variety of ethnicity's, incomes, and ages. Residents who live here are apart of the North Rockland School District as well as other neighboring towns: Haverstraw, Garnerville, Tomkins Cove, and parts of Pomona. Lots of families find this is a great place to raise their children. Half hour drive outside New York City and located close to the New Jersey border. Stony Point has an old historical background and is a great place to visit if you enjoy hiking, water activities, off-roading, mountain climbing, or beautiful scenery.
Newark Liberty International Airport Newark, NJ, Phone: +1(973)961-6000.
Nation's first commercial airline terminal. One of the main airports for New Jersey and New York metropolitan area travelers. Three major terminals, A with 27 gates, B has 15 international arrival gates, and C is a three level terminal with 2 floors for departures. Located 38 miles from Stony Point.
LaGuardia Airport Queens, NY, Phone: +1(718)533-3400.
Located in Northern Queens borough of NYC in a high traffic area. Four main terminals with 72 aircraft traffic gates in total. The Central Terminal Building accommodates 40 gates for domestic flights. US Airway terminal is a 12 gate terminal with access to the shuttle terminal. Delta Airline Terminal has 10 aircraft terminals. The last terminal which is the oldest is Marine Air Terminal. Available parking charged per day. Located 32 miles south of Stony Point.
John F. Kennedy Airport Queens, NY, Phone: +1(718)244-4444.
Leading international airport in tri-state area with over 80 aircraft gates. High road traffic, 42 miles from Stony Point and accessible by taxi,carpool, or bus.
Metro North or New Jersey Transit
Spring Valley, 1 North Main Street,
One of three Rockland County accessible train stations. Taxi’s available to and from station.
Naunet, 1 Prospect Street, 
This train station is more accessible to people living closer to the Tappen Zee Bridge. Call in advance for taxi service.
Pearl River, 35 South Main Street, 
No available wheel chair access. Call in advance for taxi service.
If coming from the New York State Thruway Stony Point is accessible from Palisades Parkway, Exits 14 or 15.
TAPPAN ZEExpress, , Local bus system that travels throughout Rockland County as well as across the Hudson River to Tarrytown and White Plains. For bus schedule and prices visit website.
- Stony Point Battlefield, Battlefield Road. Museum, guided tours, musket demonstrations and other special events.. edit
- Stony Point Lighthouse, Battlefield Road. Oldest lighthouse on the Hudson river located at end of Stony Point Battlefield and open to visitors whenever Battlefield site is in operation. Tour of the lighthouse are available on weekends. edit
- Bear Mountain State Park, Bear Mountain. The park offers a large field, picnic tables, lake and river fishing access, swimming pool, zoo, hiking, and biking. A outdoor ice rink is open from late October till early march. Open year round. edit
- Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain. Offers over 31 lakes, 3 beaches, hiking trails, camping area’s, scenic roads, a recreation area, and boat launch sites. edit
- Patriot Hills Golf Course, 19 Clubhouse Lane, ☎ +''1845''9477085. 18 hole course, Tee Times and Prices are available on website. Great place to host events and parties with big, open, and elaborate seating with a gorgeous view. Catering also available. edit
- Hogan’s Family Diner, 56 South Liberty Drive, ☎ +''1845''4299603. Local family business serving delicious food, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. edit
- Bagel World, 32 South Liberty Drive Ste E., ☎ +''1845''9474053. Open early in the morning with fresh baked New York bagels. Grill, deli, and desserts are also available here. Located in Stony Point Plaza with great parking off Route 9W. edit
- China Wok, 32 South Liberty Drive Ste 4., ☎ +''1845''4299159. Located in Stony Point plaza with great take out service. Lots of affordable delicious Chinese food and packages. Lunch and dinner specials are also available. edit
- Ciceros Pizza, 32 South Liberty Drive Ste E, ☎ +''1845''7867809. Popular Stony Point pizzeria with welcome walk ins and comfortable seating. Great service and options including salads, sandwiches or sides. edit
- Doughboys Pizzeria, 32 South Liberty Drive Ste E., ☎ +''1845''9420151.. Delivery and walk in pizzeria with good Italian New York pizza. edit
- Fiesta Cancun, 90 South Liberty Drive, ☎ +''1845''4299363. Very popular Mexican food with great view of the Hudson River. Quick service and delicious dishes with big portions. Chips and salsa as well as a special dessert included with combination meals. Mexican music entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Located off 9W with great parking. edit
- Pizzarena, 67 South Liberty Drive,, ☎ +''1845''7863666. Local Italian dishes including pizza, chicken parmesan, and sandwich. Located across from Hogan's Family Diner off Route 9W. Delivers fast with affordable prices. edit
- Pasta Cucina, 32 South Liberty Drive Ste 9, ☎ +''1845''7866060. Quality Italian cuisine restaurant with professional service and great food. Good parking available in the Stony Point Plaza located off Route 9W. edit
- Paradise Pizza, 160 North Liberty Drive Ste 8, ☎ +''1845''4297777. Located on border of Stony Point and Tomkins Cove, North 9W. Walk in or Delivery option serving delicious Italian pizza. edit
Sportsview 2 Bar & Grille, 3 Wayne Avenue, +18454290802.
Small bar with local crowd located in north Stony Point near the border of Tomkin's Cove and 9W. Good service fun atmosphere and a great place to hang out with some North Rocklanders.
Parrot Bay bar & Grille, 10 Grassy Point Road, 18454296180.
Located off the beautiful coast off the Hudson River. Great view and parking with a live bands on Friday and Saturday nights. Located near the Haverstraw Bay Marina and the Seawall, majority older crowd. Average drink price $3-7.
Halligan's Public House, 32 South Liberty Drive, +18454294405.
Located in Stony Point plaza off Route 9W with great parking. Newly opened and popular hot spot for late night fun. Laid back and casual atmosphere with great service.
Noel's Irish Pub and Restaurant, 79 South Liberty Drive, +18454292000.
Traditional Irish Pub located across from Hogan's Family Diner and in same plaza as Pizzarena off Route 9W. Good drink specials and great atmosphere for townies or friends to kick back and relax. Karaoke on certain nights.
- Budget Motor Inn, 87 South liberty Drive, ☎ ''+1845''9420681 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Located off Route 9W and across the street from Fiesta Cancun. Newly renovated, used to be called Stony Point Motel. Accommodates guests with a variety of different size room options to fit all guests needs. Available internet access, hair dryers, ample parking and in a great location. Affordable. edit
|Routes through Stony Point
<math>Insert formula here</math>