Stoneham is a city about 10 miles northwest of Boston.
Stoneham is located on Interstate 93, north of Boston.
- Walter D Stone Memorial Zoo, 149 Pond St , Phone: +1 781-438-5100, . Apr-Sep weekdays 10AM-5PM, weekends and major holidays 10AM-6PM; Oct-Mar Daily 10AM-4PM. Adults $7.50, ages 2-12 $4.50.
- Stoneham Theatre, 395 Main Street, Phone: +1 781-279-2200, . Wonderful old restored theatre.
- Middlesex Fells Reservation, 4 Woodland Road, Phone: +1 617-727-1199, . Over 2500 acres for hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, or cross-country skiing. Includes 340 acre Spot Pond which offers sailing, kayak, canoe and rowboat rental during the summer. Sailing lessons are available. Off-road biking on fire roads. Large open picnic areas and more.
- Friends of the Middlesex Fells, 4 Woodland Rd., Phone: +1 781-662-2340,. The volunteers that make it great.
- New England Mountain Biking Association, . Maintains the bike trails here.
- Kromel's Playhouse Cafe, 407 Main St., Phone: +1 781-438-7243. Eclectic/American.
- E and G Restaurant, 6 Montvale Avenue. Italian.
- Felicia's of the North End, 423 Main St., Phone: +1 781-438-9399. Italian.
- Gaetano's, 271 Main St., Phone: +1 781-279-0100. Italian.
- Sato II, 147 Main St., Phone: +1 781-438-8786. Chinese/Japanese. Sushi pizza?