Springboro  is a city in Warren County, Ohio.
- James M. Cox Dayton International Airport (DAY), 3600 Terminal Drive (Located in the town of Vandalia) +1-(937)-454-8200. Dayton International Airport is the closest large commercial carrier airport to Springboro, approximately a 30 minute drive from North of Springboro.
- Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport (MGY) is a general aviation airport located 2 miles north of downtown Springboro, and is home to the Wright-B Flyer museum.
- Interstate 75 passes right through Springboro, take Exit 38 from I-75 North, or Exit 44 from I-75 South.
- Interstate 675 outlines the northern edge of Springboro, take Exit 2 from I-675 South.
- Wright-B Flyer Museum  - Free museum, home to a flying replica of the Wright brothers' second airplane, where visitors get a chance to actually fly in the unique aircraft.
Springboro Historical Society Museum
- Springboro Historical Society Museum, 110 S. Main Street, (937) 748-0916, . Springboro's storied past as a vital stop on the Underground Railroad is detailed in the quaint museum. It reveals information on the elaborate tunnel system and identifies 27 safe houses, many of which still stand today.
- Christmas in Historic Springboro, . Experience an old-fashioned Christmas Festival, small-town style. A candle light walk, carolling and tree lighting kick off the festivities, and Saturday's parade draws families from near and far. For three days, visitors can browse shops for unique gifts, take horse-drawn wagon rides around the town, and enjoy food, drink and entertainment and four large craft tents. Historic Springboro was founded by Quakers in the early 1800s. Many of the original houses still stand along Main Street's six block historic district.
La Comedia Dinner Theatre
- La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Avenue, (800) 677-9505, . Get ready for a taste of Broadway in southwest Ohio! La Comedia is one of the nation's largest professional dinner theaters with productions that will leave you tapping their feet, humming familiar tunes, and experiencing musical theater in a truly unique way.
- Dayton Mall, 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Near the I-75/I-675 interchange in Miami Township.), ☎ +1-(937)-433-9833, . Located on the northern edge of Springboro, the Dayton Mall is the largest shopping opportunity in the area.
- The Balloon Haus, 55 South Main Street (SR 741 Springboro, Ohio), ☎ 937 550 9357, . It's a store more than just bouquets. The Balloon Haus is one of Springboro's proudest establishments and will help you create a custom decor to compliment your unique style and taste with arches, columns, canopies, sculptures, and beautiful centerpieces!
- The Donut Haus, 305 W Central Ave, ☎ (937) 748-0380. A small bakery with traditional German influences.
- Heather's Coffee & Cafe, 505 S Main Street, ☎ 937-550-9511, . Sandwiches, coffee, beer, and wine in a historic two-story home. The back patio is a must on a nice night.
Dayton to the North.
Cincinnati to the South.
|Routes through Springboro