South Gyeongsang (경상 남도 Gyeongsangnam-do, 慶尙南道) is a province of South Korea. The abbreviated name Gyeongnam (경남), formerly Kyungnam, is also used.
- Busan - South Korea's second-largest city and a major port (now it is not included in Gyeongsangnam-do)
- Changwon - The capital city of Gyeongsangnam-do
- Geoje - The second largest island in Korea. Known for its gorgeous coast line.
- Gimhae - Growing city just west of Busan.
- Jangyu - A new and developing city between Gimhae and Changwon.
- Jinju - A well-preserved town known for its ruined fortress
- Jinhae A medium-sized city connected with Masan and Changwon. Known for its Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Masan Medium-sized port city connected to Changwon.
- Miryang Small city known for the Miryang "Arirang" and Yeongnamnu Pavilion. Has KTX station.
- Sacheon Port city with an airport.
- Tongyeong - A beautiful port city with many surrounding islands and good food.
- Ulsan (now it is not included in Gyeongsangnam-do)
- Yangsan - Medium-sized city just north of Busan. Connected to Busan by subway.
- Changnyeong - Upo Wetlands and Hot Springs. Also known for onions.
- Haman - Seat of the Ara Gaya. Famous for watermelon.
- Namhae - Large island in Southwest Gyeongsangnam-do. Popular destination for fishing and natural beauty.
- Geochang - Large county bordering in Northwest Gyeongnam-do. Very mountainous region with high peaks.
- Hapcheon - Famous temple Haeinsa is located in Hapcheon and Gayasan National Park.
- Sancheong - Daewonsa and part of Jirisan National Park.
- Goseong - Hosted Dinosaur Expo 2009. There are a number of fossil sites throughout the county.
- Hamyang - Jirisan National Park entrance is in Hamyang.
- Uiryeong - County between Haman and Jinju.
- Hadong - Beautiful rural county known for its wild tea culture. Part of Jirisan National Park is also in Hadong.
Get outWikiPedia:South Gyeongsang