South Goa covers the southern half of the state of Goa in India.
The Dabolim airport in Vasco da Gama is Goa's only airport.
Sunset at the Palolem beach
From north to south
- Bogmalo Beach
- Colva Beach - This beach's spectacle of sea, sand and sky blend in a enchanting natural harmony, weaving their magic spell on the visitors. Known for its scenic beauty.
- Benaulim Beach, bordering Colva Beach
- Cola Beach - a remote, unspoilt beach for those seeking complete peace and relaxation, 10km north from Agonda.
- Agonda Beach - a small and quiet beach, near Palolem Beach
- Palolem Beach - a scenic and popular beach in extreme south Goa.
- Patnem Beach - a small and quiet beach, bordering Palolem Beach