South Chungcheong (충청 남도, 忠清南道 Chungcheongnam-do) is a province of South Korea.
- Asan — Korea's oldest hot—spring resort
- Boryeong — known for its mud, and more recently, Korea's tourist-trap mud festival
- Cheonan — site of the Independence Hall, South Korea's largest museum
- Daejeon — one of Korea's fastest growing cities, engulfing the hot-spring town of Yuseong, and perhaps the country's future capital
- Gongju - small mountain city backing onto a national park, original capital of the Baekje Dynasty, Baekje and pre-historic man museums and Baekje fortress.
- Buyeo county — former capital of the Korean kingdom of Baekje
- Gwangcheon — small, non-notable town
- Wolmyeongdong - large open park in the mountains