Soroca is a city in the north of Moldova.
The bus station is next to the stadium. Several daily minibuses from the northern bus station in Chişinău (Gara Nord), 3 hours, 58.50 MDL (January 2013).
- Cinematograful Dacia, M. Malamud, 14, .
- Soroca fort. The sign on the door says it's open Wednesday through Sunday, 9-13 and 14-18. During the winter season (Dec. 1st to April 1st), call (230)22264 or (230)24873.
- Dolce Vita, (on the central park square). Nice panoramic windows bay. Mostly for sweet options (cakes) and drinks.
- Central Hotel, 20, M.Kogalniceanu, . 300 MDL for a room with 1 bed and a shared bathroom, 400 MDL for a room with 2 beds and attached bathroom. Other, more expensive rooms (January 2013).
- Nistru Hotel, (less than 100 meters away from the Central Hotel, next to the Dacia cinema).
- Vila de Nord, Independentei, 18 (Right next to the bus station), . 350 MDL for a room (January 2013).
- Hotel Victoria, Strada Traian, 1 (North of the Fort, 48°9'55N 28°18'32E). (after a post on the internet in January 2008, no recent confirmation that the hotel is active. Check http://www.englishmoldova.com/lofiversion/index.php?t392.html)