Snow Hill  is a small town located in Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Coming from the west on US-50, take MD-13S at Salisbury to the MD-12 exit, and turn left off the ramp to follow MD-12/Snow Hill Rd for fifteen miles to the town.
Coming from the east and Ocean City, take US-50W to US-113S. After fifteen miles, turn slight right on MD-394/E Market St.
Inside the small town itself, there is no need to drive, but you will want a car to explore surrounding attractions like Furnace Town and Pocomoke Forest.
- Furnace Town Living Heritage Museum, (Old Furnace Road off Route 12, five miles north of Snow Hill), . 1 April-31 Oct: 10AM-5PM. A working museum town on the site of a small early-nineteenth century bog-iron furnace town, with artisans in period costume and the like. $5/$3 children. edit
- Julia A. Purnell Museum, 208 W Market St, ☎ +1 410 632-0515, . 1 April-31 October: Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 1PM-4PM. A small museum with a huge collection (obviously not all of it is on display at any given time) of artifacts related to the history of the county. There are frequent temporary exhibits from the collection, as well as from local artists and collectors. $2/50¢ children. edit
- Pocomoke Canoe Company, 312 N Washington St, ☎ +1 410 632-3971, . Kayak and canoe rentals, as well as guided kayak/canoe tours, from an easy location in the town center. $10-15/hour, $40-45/day. edit
- Pocomoke River State Forest, 3461 Worcester Hwy (Go south of town on MD-394 for ten minutes to enter the forest), ☎ +1 410 632-2566, . Pocomoke has a lot of outdoor activities on offer, notable kayaking/canoeing (including optional guide), a great nature center with a small zoo, a day-use pool ($5/person), hunting, and hiking. edit
Snow Hill, as a tourist-friendly small town, has a number of small art galleries for a fun browse, on Washington and Green streets, just off Market St downtown.
- Blue Dog Cafe, 300 N Washington St, ☎ +1 410 251-7193, . One of the most popular upscale dining options, with frequent live performers on weekends encouraging diners to sing along with popular showtunes and the like. $15-28. edit
- Johnny I's, 5610 Market St, ☎ +1 410 632-1154, . M-Sa 11AM-9PM. A local favorite for a quick casual meal, with good pizza and subs. $7-12. edit
- Palette Bistro & Bar, 104 E Green St, ☎ +1 410 632-0055, . Lunch: M-F 11AM-2PM, Sa 10AM-3PM; brunch: Su 11AM-3PM; dinner: Tu-Sa 5PM-9PM. Arguably the premiere spot for fine dining anywhere near Snow Hill, with a bistro setting, creative seasonal menu, local ingredients, and tapas on Thursday nights. $24-40. edit
- Harvest Moon Tavern, 208 W Green St, ☎ +1 410 632-9890, . M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM, Su noon-7PM. The hours are pretty short for a place for drinks, but it's a good friendly option nonetheless, and fine place for casual food. edit
- Mansion House, 4436 Bayside Rd Public Landing, ☎ +1 410 632-3189, . A beautiful early nineteenth century mansion right on Chincoteague Bay east of the town, where you can swim, canoe, kayak, etc. The food garners rave reviews, and the hosts are laid back and helpful. $160-250. edit
- River House Inn, 201 E Market St, ☎ +1 410 632-2722, . A very dog-friendly B&B next to the historic center of town, with beautiful gardens, weeping willows along the riverfront, and friendly owners. $140-220. edit
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!
WikiPedia:Snow Hill, Maryland