Simultala is a hamlet in Bihar in India. It is a famous as a health resort. The temperate climate is inviting. In the past, people used to stay here for months. These days, they stay for a few days only in fear of devoloping crime happened to the tourists. Now crime problem in Simultala is much lesser and people now again have started to visit Simultala. It is an ideal spot for Night Sky Observation and Nature Study. October to March are the best time for visiting Simultala.
Shimultala, though on the Main Line of Eastern Railway is yet to develop. It is still a virgin country with valleys. hillocks, brooks and rivulets. Electricity is scarce and at this age, Mobile Phone signals are very weak to absent. Here you get tranquility, solitude and peace seldom found else where. The sound of silence, the far bigger sky dotted with innumerable twinkling stars and the pristine settings makes one go back to the nostalgic past. There is not much of site seeing involved. This is a place where one goes for lazy walks mile after mile through forest and hillocks and come back refreshed. Drinking the water of the wells make one hungry even a few hours after a sumptuous meal. You only sit back with your favorite book or with your family or with your friends and friend's friend and watch time go by. Visit here to get a refreshing weather anytime of the year. Local people are cozy in welcoming and food is cheap and best. Look for the mammoth old buildings mostly deserted but great in style.
Simultala is 348 km from Howrah. It is on the Howrah-Delhi mainline route. In the year 2013, railways have opened computerised reservation counter at Simultala. Some of the trains which stop at Simultala are as follows.
- 8622/8621 Hatia Patna Pataliputra Express,
- 8183/8184 Tata Danapur Express,
- 3007/3008 Howrah Sriganganagar Udyan Abha Toofan Express,
- 3049/3050 Howrah Amritsar Express,
- 8608/8607 Ranchi Baidyanathdham Express,
- 3039/3040 Howrah Delhi Janata Express,
- 3019/3020 Howrah Kathgodam Bagh Express,
- 13131/13132 Kolkata Anandvihar Express,
There are picturesque place around to make the journey to Simultala a worthwhile experience.To visit places around, auto rickshaw, hired car, cycle rickshaw and tongas are available at the raiways station. Regular auto rickshaw runs from Simulatla to Telwa bazar, which is a market place situated at 4 km from the Simultala railway station.
- Haldi Jharna, jharkhand (3 km from the city centre). editRoad for visit to Haldi Jharna is excellent.
- Soikitia, (3 km fro the city centre). edit
- Lattu Pahar, (2 km fro the city centre). edit
- Raja Bari (Raja Kothi), (2 km fro the city centre), . edit
- Swami Vivekanand Medical College&Hospital, Bangama, madho villa (1.5km from the city centre), ☎ 06349-256201, . edit
- Chenarmurki (Famous Sweets of this Place)
- White Rasgulla
- Lengcha (Red Long Sweets)
- Sandesh (a form of kalakand)
- Green Vegetables
Food is one of the best things you get in Simultala. Chhanna-Murki is very famous and delicious sweet. Other than this, Gulab Jaamun, Bundiya, Nimaki, Ganthiya are good as snack and sweets. Kachaudi and Jalebi is a stapled breakfast that people have it when they visit this place. For lunch, you get rice, daal, sabji and aaloo chokha as regular stuff. For dinner, roti and sabji with some milkmaid items, like kheer, sebayi, halwa are typical.
- Swami vivekanand hospital, Bangama, ☎ 06349-256201. edit
- ANYA RESORT, simultala, ☎ +91 9546892177. Rs 700- 2000. edit
- Apoorva Vas, ☎ 06349-256005. Get familiar and eco friendly environment. Rs200-500. edit
- Sundar Kannan, (Near railway station), ☎ 06349-256005, +91-9631343703. Rs 100-150. edit
- Nirmal Jadav(Famous Sweet Shop adjacent to Platform No.1)M:09572083070
- Deoghar – 20 km (by train)
- Jhajha - 18 km (by train)
- Madhupur – 54 km (by train)
- Telwa Bazar – 4 km (by train)
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|