Sherman is a town in the Litchfield Hills in the state of Connecticut.
Although Sherman is the smallest town in Fairfield County, it has been nominated as the best small town in Connecticut.
- Stewart International Airport in Newburgh, NY, with flights going to Philadelphia, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, and Detroit. It is about 70 minutes away
- Tweed New Haven Regional Airport in New Haven, with a flight going to Philadelphia. It is about 90 minutes away
- LaGuardia Airport in Queens, NYC, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 90 minutes away
- Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 100 minutes away
- JFK Airport in Brooklyn, NYC, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 100 minutes away
- Newark International Airport in Newark, NJ, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 2 hours away
There is no public transportation in Sherman, so walking or driving is the only option.
- Sherman Town Park is on the very tip of Candlewood Lake
American Pie & CompanyFamily style restaurant with typical American dishes; including Burgers, fries, and a selection of desserts.