Sherman is a town in the Litchfield Hills in the state of Connecticut.
Although Sherman is the smallest town in Fairfield County, it has been nominated as the best small town in Connecticut.
 Get in
 By bus
 By car
 By plane
- Stewart International Airport in Newburgh, NY, with flights going to Philadelphia, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, and Detroit. It is about 70 minutes away
- Tweed New Haven Regional Airport in New Haven, with a flight going to Philadelphia. It is about 90 minutes away
- LaGuardia Airport in Queens, NYC, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 90 minutes away
- Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 100 minutes away
- JFK Airport in Brooklyn, NYC, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 100 minutes away
- Newark International Airport in Newark, NJ, with dozens of flights going worldwide. It is about 2 hours away
 Get around
There is no public transportation in Sherman, so walking or driving is the only option.
- Sherman Town Park is on the very tip of Candlewood Lake
American Pie & CompanyFamily style restaurant with typical American dishes; including Burgers, fries, and a selection of desserts.
 Get out