Sheridan  is a town in Northeast Wyoming. It is certainly worth a stop.
Sheridan is a typical boom and bust town, having started off with cattle ranching and then been supported by the oil, gas, and coal exploration in the surrounding areas. In the past ten years Sheridan has been remaking itself as a tourist destination where people can catch a glimpse of the "old west" and enjoy many of the features of the "new west".
The town is a destination for many people visiting Yellowstone or the Black Hills. Sheridan has many events throughout the year. One of the more popular events is the Sheridan Rodeo.
Sheridan County Airport is located two nautical miles southwest of the central business district. Denver Air Connection operates daily non-stop flights between Sheridan County Airport (SHR) and Denver International Airport (DEN).
Sheridan is conveniently located alongside I-90, between Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone National Park.
Greyhound Greyhound's interline partners Jefferson Lines  and Black Hills Stage  both offer service to this station from Billings MT to the north or from Buffalo WY coming from the south. This station is open 24 hours.
- Trail End State Historic Site . Built in the Flemish Revival style, the 13,748 square foot mansion provides an intriguing glimpse into life during the period 1913 to 1933.
- Mint Bar , Main Street. Since 1907 The Mint Bar has been the meeting place for cowboys, ranchers and dudes to tip a cold one and kick back or more often than not, kick it up a notch... and thus a foundation for countless tall tales of this legendary bar.
- The Brinton Museum . Experience the lifestyle of a 1920 gentleman’s working ranch, home to amazing collections of Indian artifacts, art, historic documents and books.
- The Bighorn Mountains . The Bighorn National Forest and Bighorn Mountains are a visitor’s paradise, with elevations ranging from 4,000 to 13,165 feet.
- Don King Museum . The museum houses over three decades of the King family’s dedication to collecting Western and cowboy memorabilia from all over the world.
- Sheridan County Museum . Immerse yourself in the colorful cultures, commerce, and characters of Sheridan County history.
- Tie Flume Adventures, 1269 Coffeen Ave, ☎ (307) 675-1946, . Indoor recreation facility with zip lines, climbing wall, and a rope bridge. Tie Flume is open to all people ages 5 and up. edit
- The Paint Post, 117 N. Main, ☎ (307) 752-8677, . Music, wine and painting edit
- King's Saddlery, 184 N. Main, ☎ (307) 672-2702, . Complete western tack store. edit
- Powder Horn Grill, 23 Country Club Ln, Sheridan, WY 82801, ☎ (307) 673-4800, . Fresh take on Western cuisine. Offering the ever-popular Pasta Night, every Wednesday evening. edit
- PO News & Flagstaff Cafe, 1 S. Main Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, ☎ (307) 673-5333. American, Breakfast, Burgers, Diners, Fast Food, Sandwiches and Vegetarian edit
- Oliva's Kitchen, 437 N. Main St., ☎ (307) 673-0986. Mexican edit
- Las Delicias, 5 E. Alger St, ☎ (307) 655-8121. Mexican edit
- Frackelton's, 55 N. Main St., ☎ (307) 675-6055, . Fine food & spirits edit
- Cowboy Cafe, 138 N. Main Street, ☎ (307)672-2391, . Offerings a unique menu, including wild game dishes. Fresh and diverse selection of pies, everyday. edit
- Java Moon, 170 N. Main, ☎ (307)673-5991, . Espresso, Breakfast, Lunch and Sweet Treats edit
- Pony Bar & Grill, 3 S. Gould, ☎ (307)674-7000, . Traditional American cuisine, diverse draft beer selection and outdoor seating during the summer. edit
- Black Tooth Brewing Company, 312 Broadway, ☎ (307) 675-2337, . edit
- Luminous Brewhouse, 201 Broadway, ☎ (307) 763-7489, . edit
- Best Western, 612 N Main, ☎ +1 307 674-7421 (toll free: +1 877 437-4326, fax: +1 307 672-3018), . edit
- Holiday Inn, 1809 Sugarland Drive, ☎ +1 307 672-8931, . edit
- Comfort Inn, 1450 E. Brundage ln. (off I-90 exit 25 to the right), ☎ 307-672-5098, . checkin: 2:00; checkout: 11:00. edit
- Hampton Inn, 980 Sibley Circle (go off I-90 5th st exit and you have arrived), ☎ 307-673-2734, . checkin: 2:00; checkout: 11:00. edit
- Motel 6, 911 Sibley Circle, ☎ +1 307 673-9500 (fax: +1 307 673-0400), . edit
- Mill Inn, 2161 Coffeen Ave, ☎ (307) 672-6401, . edit