Shelburne  is a town in Vermont, in the eastern United States.
By plane, the nearest airport is Burlington International Airport ( Airport Code: BTV ). By car, you'll want take Route 7 as it runs right through the middle of Shelburne.
- Shelburne Museum is one of the nation's premier collections of American artifacts. 
- Vermont Teddy Bear Company is a maker of teddy bears. They have a company store as well as a factory tour for people to see how the bears are made. They also have bears available that you can have stuffed while you watch. 
- Shelburne Farms is a great place for all ages. Kids will like bringing their parents to the Children's Farmyard and everyone likes the cheese. The grounds and buildings are amazing and there are events in every season. Be sure to walk up Lone Tree Hill behind the Farm Barn. The view is not to be missed. http://www.shelburnefarms.org
- Sotera's Place, Shelburne Shopping Park (off Falls Rd.), 985-1118. Sotera's is in the space formerly occupied by Fibonacci's Pizza. Sotera's still has pizza and has added some Greek food.
- La Villa Mediterranean Bistro & Pizzeria, 3762 Shelburne Rd, 985-2596. Great food and kid friendly. Beer and wine served. Reasonable prices. http://www.lavillabistro.com/
- Gillian's, 97 Falls Road (adjacent to the village green), 985-2830. Great place for breakfast. Also open for lunch and dinner.