Sharonville is a city in Butler and Hamilton counties in Ohio.
Sharonville is served by I-75 and I-275. It is also easy to walk to Sharonville from Blue Ash or Evendale.
Sharonville is an inner-ring suburb and areas of it are walkable (especially Depot Square) but most transportation needs within Sharonville will best be served by car or taxi.
- Hike, fish, and boat at Sharon Woods - Sharon Woods is a beautiful, massive park with miles of trails through woods and around a pristine lake.
- Attend an event at the Sharonville Convention Center - from automotive events to massive political rallies, the Sharonville Convention Center draws thousands of people per year to its wide offering of events.
- Visit Depot Square - Depot Square sums up small town American life well with quaint architecture, independent shops, and friendly people. It's also home to various city institutions, a small museum, and more.
- Visit one of the many Sharonville Parks and Recreation parks and facilities including a fantastic soccer complex.
- Enjoy Hookah - Smoke hookah at Sahara Hookah Lounge, one of the most reputable hookah bars in Southwest Ohio. The service is quick and they carry fruit heads, ice bowls/hoses, and more.
- Heritage Village - The Heritage Village Museum is Cincinnati's largest living history museum and quite a gem.
- Trammel Fossil Park - Great for kids, this is an educational and fun anthropological and geological park.
- Tri County Mall offers countless major retailers from the budget to high end range. It is located just outside of the city limits in Springdale along Kemper and Princeton Rd.
- Depot Square - There is a small number of boutiques that can be explored within Sharonville's "downtown" area, where Lebanon and Reading Rd. meet.
- MicroCenter - A small chain of electronics stores similar to Circuit City. This shop (located off Mosteller/275) is ideal for Cincinnati area electronics and PC enthusiasts.
Sharonville and its surrounding areas are home to Greater Cincinnati's second highest concentration of South Asian residents. You'll find Indian, Bengali, and Pakistani markets throughout the city limits including Curries, New Krishna, Udupi Cafe, Brij Mohan, Rangan, among many others. Markets include Bombay Bazaar, Bengal's, and Patel Bros.
- JW's Sports Cafe is the quintessential American dive. Packed full of Ford and General Mills factory workers, this blue-collar joint offers solid burgers and some of the cheapest domestic drafts anywhere.
- Blue Goose Sports Cafe is an excellent place to sit back and watch a football or baseball game with your fellow Cincinnati sports fans.
- Al's Bar This is a rowdy place to catch a Bengals game. Sit down, have a Great Lakes beer and meet the locals!
- Holiday Inn, 3855 Hauck Rd, +1 513 563-8330, .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 11160 Dowlin Drive, +1 513 771-9080, .
- Motel 6 Cincinnati - Sharonville, 2000 E Kemper Rd, +1 513 772-5944, Fax: +1 513 772-2680, .
- Motel 6 Cincinnati North, 3850 Hauck Rd, +1 513 563-1123, Fax: +1 513 563-8242, .
- Sheraton Cincinnati North Hotel, 11320 Chester Road, +1 513 771-2080
|Routes through Sharonville