Sharon is a town in Massachusetts.
- The local regional rail system is the MBTA Commuter Rail. Sharon's stop lies between Mansfield and Stoughton and is part of the Providence/Stoughton line. Located on 1 Upland Road down the street from the center of town. If you are coming from Providence, the Commuter rail is significantly cheaper ($7.75 versus $16).
- Statue of Deborah Sampson located in front of Sharon Public Library, 11 North Main Street.
- Home of Deborah Sampson, an American heroine who impersonated a man in order to serve in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War.
- Alice’s Mandarin Taste, located in the Center of Sharon, is an Szechuan and Mandarin Cuisine restaurant with a soothing atmosphere and intricate menu selection. Sometimes referred to as “Alice’s” by the locals for short; Alice is likely to be working when you go there and is the main benefactor to achieving the friendly environment as she is very talkative. Mandarin Taste has been open for over two decades and has been voted number one for quality food and unparalleled customer service. Open 364 days a year (only closed on Thanksgiving). Will be found on 37 Pond Street, walking distance from the High School and Pizzagando. 781-784- 7377.
- Coriander Bistro is known for it’s Indian and Nepali food. A bit on the pricey side, Coriander is an exotic restaurant best suited for adults seeking foreign foods. With a large menu full of hard to pronounce dishes, Coriander features some of the finest Indian and Nepali cuisine to be had in the area. Located in the center of town, Coriander Bistro thrives with a unique menu and excellent customer service. The address is 5 Post Office Square. 781-784-2300.
- Crescent Ridge Dairy (Cridge) is the most popular ice cream shop in town during the Summer and Spring seasons. Customers enjoy the weather and dine outside as Crescent Ridge features multiple windows to order from. Often referred to as “Cridge” for short by locals, the ice cream and milkshakes are second to none. The large parking lot is frequently filled by townies, little league teams, and go byers during the warm weather and is seemingly is a desolate wasteland during the Winter and Fall seasons. With domestic dairy products being served and delivered year round to locals about town, the large field behind Cridge is where the cows roam free and are often a tourist attraction for it’s customers. 355 Bay Road. 781-784-5892.
- French Memories is a cafe located in the center of Sharon. Formerly a Starbucks Cafe, French Memories features the serene atmosphere and upscale menu of a typical independent coffee shop. Offering free wifi and a comfortable work or study area, French Memories serves many students and adults alike. Halfway between the Sharon High School and Sharon Train Station (Stoughton Providence Line), a diverse group of people can be found on a typical weekday. French Memories also is a small venue for local artists to perform at Open Mic ceremonies. French Memories has been serving coffee and pastries for several years now and will continue to thrive due to it’s phenomenal service and atmosphere. 5 Post Office Square. 81-784-0900.
- Pizzagando is conveniently located in the center of Sharon. Having an excellent reputation throughout town, Pizzagando offers a wide variety of foods to many locals of Sharon and surrounding towns. Pizzagando can be found down the street from Sharon High School. With an extensive menu, an array of dishes, and a convenient location, Pizzagando has asserted itself as Sharon’s main pizza joint. 1 Pond Street Sharon, Massachusetts 02067. 781-784-8161.
- Pizza Market, located at 376 South Main Street, is a premiere pizza and Greek cuisine walk in restaurant. Though Pizzagando is it’s main competitor, Pizza Market offers a unique selection of specialty pizzas and subs. Perhaps the main reason why it thrives despite Pizzagando’s success is it’s location on the opposite end of town. Run by a Greek family, Pizza Market is a friendly environment and hang out spot for local kids. 781-784-2229.
- Sichuan Gourmet has ostensibly become the premiere Chinese restaurant of Sharon. Located in the Heights Plaza a few doors down from Pizza Market. Offering a suitable menu for any Chinese food seeker, Sichuan Gourmet contends with the Chinatown about ten minutes down the road in Stoughton. A fairly new restaurant means a recently remodeled and refurnished dining area. Sichuan Gourmet is likely to stick around for years to come due to it’s excellent customer service and appetizing menu. 338 South Main Street. 781-784-6698.
- Holiday Inn Express, 395 Old Post Rd, +1 781 784-1000, .