Serrara Fontana is one of six comune, Italian administrative districts, on Ischia Island in the Bay of Naples. It is home to the highest point on the island, Mount Epomeo, as well as the popular holiday port village of Sant'Angelo and the mountain villages of Serrara and Fontana.
- Visit Mount Epomeo's summit: A trip through Ischia's volcanic heritage
- Walks through Ischia's gardens and parks
- Beach-hopping around the island
- Bar Antonio: Right at the Fontana bus stop and opposite the main piazza Bar Antonio is a cafe that also serves up pizzas in the evening.
- Bar Epomeo: Found at the Fontana bus stop it has the island's best cappuccinos and fresh bruschetta.
- Da Filippo: Next to the main piazza of Fontana, Da Filippo is a sit-down restaurant as well as bar and offers the widest range of eats in this village.