Sequim is a small city on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington (state).
With a population of 5,000, Sequim offers small-town charm with big city amenities. You will find unsurpassed natural beauty and a unique Northwest identity. Sequim is located in one of the most beautiful spots in the world. The soaring Olympic Mountains decorate the city’s southern border and the waters of the Strait of Juan de Fuca create a northern boundary. Sequim’s ideal weather and rich soil are the envy of other coastal towns and all of Western Washington. You may want to bring a bucket to pick lavender, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Sequim is also famous for the flavorful native Dungeness crab.
From Seattle's main airport, SeaTac (IATA: SEA), one can drive directly to Sequim in just over 2 hours (via I-5 S, WA-16 W, WA-3 N & WA-101). Washington State Ferries  cut across the Puget Sound from Edmonds, or from downtown Seattle to Bainbridge Island. There are also ferry routes from Victoria (British Columbia) to nearby Port Angeles.
Sequim Valley Airport ] is located 3 miles west of town. Fairchild International Airport (IATA: CLM) is located in nearby Port Angeles.
John Wayne Marina  is nestled on the west side of Sequim Bay.
- Highway 101
- Old Olympic Highway
- John Wayne Marina 
- Sequim Valley Airport 
- Clallam Transit  connects Sequim to Port Angeles and Jefferson Transit  connects Sequim to Port Townsend.
Beautiful snow-capped Olympic Mountains
- Olympic National Park
- New Dungeness Lighthouse 
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge 
- Dungeness Spit 
- Olympic Game Farm 
- Olympic Discovery Trail 
- Hurricane Ridge 
- Deer Park 
- San Juan Islands
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Jardin Du Soleil lavender farm 
- Purple Haze Organic Lavender Farm, 180 Bell Bottom Rd, ☎ 360-683-1714, . Sequim is famous for its scenic lavender farms. Wander the fields at this certified organic lavender farm and browse its gift shop, which offers a variety of lavender products made from lavender oil distilled on-site. edit
- Ocean kayaking
- Berry picking
- Powered paragliding
- 7 Cedars Casino
- Annual Irrigation Festival 
- Sequim Lavender Festival 
- Small quaint shops in downtown Sequim
- Sequim Open Aire Market 
- Lavender products at various lavender farm outlets .
- Art & souvenirs at the Jamestown S'Klallam Indian Art Gallery at Sequim Bay .
Numerous places to dine or to just grab a bite to eat.
- Sequim Bay Lodge, 268522 Hwy 101, ☎ 360-683-0691, . checkin: 3:00 pm; checkout: 11:00 am. A lodge style hotel conveniently located off Highway 101. Sequim Bay Lodge is quietly nestled on 17 forested, park-like acres. All rooms are non-smoking and are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, remote control cable TV, and personal coffee maker. The Lodge features an outdoor heated pool (May through September) and a thirty-person conference room with a pool side patio for meetings, retreats, reunions, and parties. Play 'n' Stay Golf Packages including lodging, rounds of golf with or without golf carts are available year round. 55.00 +. edit
- Juan de Fuca Cottages, 182 Marine Drive (Follow Dungeness Scenic Loop signs from Hiway 101), ☎ +1-360-683-4433, . The Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites is 7 rural acres of low-bank, waterfront at the edge of Dungeness Bay with a private beach. Views of Bay, Strait, Victoria and Olympic Mountains. Rent onsite kayaks to explore Dungeness Bay and Lighthouse. $195-$275. edit
- George Washington Inn, 939 Finn Hall Rd, ☎ +1-360-452-5207, . George Washington Inn is a new bed & breakfast located along the Strait of Juan de Fuca between Sequim and Port Angeles. $175-$235. edit
- The Farmhouse Vacation Rental at Purple Haze Lavender Farm, 180 Bell Bottom Road (take the exit to John Wayne Marina (White Feather Way) and turn left on West Sequim Bay Road), ☎ +1-888-852-6560, . Enjoy Agri-tourism, where you not only stay in a beautiful rural setting, you can also watch firsthand the operations of a working Lavender Farm. The Farm House can comfortably accommodate 8 guests. $275 for 6 guests. edit
- Port Townsend
- Port Angeles - Gateway to Canada via ferry. Location of Fairchild International Airport.
- Olympic Loop - Take the Olympic Loop for a scenic drive back around the Olympics.