Seminyak is a beach town in South Bali.
The next town north of Legian, Seminyak is more upmarket. The atmosphere is much more laid-back than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day. Seminyak is also the spa and boutique shopping capital of Bali.
It is hard to imagine that only ten years ago this was a distinctly separate village, and something of a backwater. Development has occurred at an astonishing pace, and as well as absorbing all green space which formerly separated Seminyak from Legian, it is now almost impossible to determine where Seminyak ends and the nearby villages of Petitenget, Umalas and Kerobokan begin. This certainly has its downside, and the whole district has become very congested.
Update for 2013
New roadworks have been completed and traffic has been reduced by as much as 50% from south to north.
3pm to 6pm is still a time you need to avoid traveling.
Seminyak is part of the main west coast conurbation in South Bali and it can get very congested with traffic. There are two main routes in. From Kuta and Legian, Jalan Legian runs parallel with the beach and at its western limit, becomes Jalan Seminyak. If at all possible try to avoid this road though, and take instead the eastern bypass called Jalan Sunset. This is almost invariably the quicker route from Kuta and Legian into Seminyak, although it is actually further in distance.
Most hotels do provide a shuttle service. A prepaid taxi from the airport to Seminyak costs a fixed Rp 60,000. Trips to or from Kuta cost around Rp 30,000 and from Legian about Rp 15,000. (At odd hours, you may find yourself being asked to pay significantly more. There is room to negotiate down.)
The streets of Seminyak are increasingly jammed, with Jalan Laksmana being a particular black-spot. Your best options here are to walk or rent a motorcycle/bicycle.
Roads in Bali are usually named for what is at the end of the road. So as you leave Legian, Jalan Legian changes its name to Jalan Seminyak. A number of roads in Seminyak have alternative names. The change often reflects a change in what is on the street. Whilst this issue is not exclusive to Seminyak, it does seem to happen here more than anywhere else in Bali. There follows a list of road names with the most popular given first and the alternatives afterwards in brackets.
- Jalan Arjuna (Jalan Double Six, Jalan 66) 66 is from the famous Club 66 which has now closed.
- Jalan Raya Seminyak (Jalan Raya Basangkasa)
- Jalan Dhyana Pura (Jalan Caplak Tanduk)
- Jalan Laksmana (Jalan Oberoi, Jalan Kayu Aya) Named for when the only place at the end of the road was Oberoi Hotel, now mainly known as 'Eat Street' due to it's many restaurants.
- Jalan Pantai Legian (Jalan Blue Ocean) Get the idea?
- Jalan Mertanadi (Jalan Penjara)
Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach is a continuous expanse of grey sand stretching in both directions as far as the eye can see. To the south it becomes Legian Beach and then Kuta Beach, but is noticeably quieter than both. The sunsets here are famous, and opportunites abound to mix with the glitterati who frequent the high end beach front estalilshments such as Ku De Ta. Easy access points to the beach are at the end of Jalan Dhyana Pura, and from the large public car park (Rp 2,000) between Petitenget Temple and La Luciola restaurant.
- Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jl Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular beach-side ceremonies. There has been a temple here since at least the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between Pura Uluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot.
- Seminyak Beach, jalan Raya Seminyak, . 24 hours. Seminyak Beach is a beautiful white sandy beach situated in north of Legian Beach. The white sand stretch 3 km from Tuban Area has made it as a fascination for tourist to visit this place. Seminyak Beach is favored by the great wave that is ideally for surfing adventures hence many surfers visit this beach to conquer the waves and enjoy the surf adventures. This beach is also featured by beautiful panorama to the Indian Ocean, the wide white sand, complete public facilities, the word class hotels, international restaurant and more. edit
- Bali Made Guide (Seminyak Tour), Jalan seminyak, (email@example.com), . Provide bali sightseeing tour around seminyak area until nusa dua,jimbaran,canggu,nusa dua and tanah lot.is all beautifull beach IDR 450.000/10 Hours. edit
Big Bali Tours Activities (Bali Activities in Bali), Jl. Batuintan, Batubulan, Ginayar - Bali, ☎ +62 821 441 96367 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Explore Bali and have your experience in Bali. Bali have over 50+ activities and things to do. $40. edit
- Adventure Scuba Diving Bali PADI Scuba diving and Snorkeling operator in Seminyak run by one of the highest training levels given (Master Instructor) Mr.Sam Yuill from the UK. Beginners or experienced they offer professional, personal, safe day trips and courses.  www.adventure-scuba-diving.com phone: +62 821 4571 1594 email: email@example.com []
- Seminyak Horse Ride (Bali Horse Riding), Seminyak Beach And Canggu beach, (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 2 Hours. quiet horses and ponies foe every rider and professional guides to escort you.pass seminyak beach until canggu beach with quiet horse. Children are most welcome. Adult US $65,Child US $57. edit
Spas, massage and other treatments
Seminyak is the high-end spa capital of Bali. Your spa experience here will be one of great luxury in a sophisticated setting. You pay up for all of that of course, but the prices are still 50% or more cheaper than you would pay in a western country.
If you are staying in one of Seminyak's high end hotels there will undoubtedly be an in-house spa service. If you are staying in a villa, then in-villa treatments will almost certainly be offered - check with the staff.
- Amo Beauty & Spa, Jl Petitenget 100x (opposite Bali Catering Company and Kayana), ☎ +62 361 2753338, . 10AM-8PM daily. A spa run by former model Navia Nguyen that offers massages and various spa treatments. From US$18. edit
- Amoaras Spa, Jl Laksmana 57, ☎ +62 361 731129, . 9AM-10PM. Traditional Balinese massage and treatments in a well established spa. From US$25. edit
- Glo, Kunti Plaza , Jl Kunti 119, ☎ +62 361 738689 (email@example.com), . 10AM-7PM. A self styled hip spa offering many different treatments. Positions itself to appeal to younger clientele than many of Bali's spa establishments. From about Rp 100,000. edit
- Jari Menari (Dancing Fingers), Jl Raya Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 736 740 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 10AM-9PM. Superb massage centre in Seminyak. The team who set up Jari Menari consult worldwide for other spas and massage houses. Also offer massage training classes. From Rp 275,000. edit
- Prana Spa, Jl Kunti, ☎ +62 361 730840, . 10AM-10PM. Attached to The Villas, this is one of Bali's very best spas. Themed on a Rajasthan Palace. Massages from Rp 450,000, treatments from Rp 750,000. edit
- Spa Venus Bali, Jl Raya Seminyak, Gg Plawa No33F (10 min walk from Bintang Supermarket), ☎ +62 361 731129, . 10AM-10PM. Simple Balinese traditional massage to a complete detox program including colonic cleansing and fasting, infra red sauna, deep healing treatments, allergy elimination, herbal medicine. From US$45. edit
- Lagoon Spa, Jl Baik Baik, ☎ +62 361 735566 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 735656), . 9AM-10PM. Lagoon Spa offers a wide arrange of indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, a Romanesque jacuzzi, sauna, rain shower and public pool. The treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia... From about US$10. edit
- LLuvia Spa, Jl Sunset Road No. 28, ☎ +62 361 8475903 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 8476810), . 9AM-10PM. LLuvia Spa Offers a wide range of treatment such as Pearl Body Spa, Romantic Red wine spa, LLuvia special massage and many more. With a unique design massage room and relaxing atmosphere, LLuvia Spa could be one of the best choice for spa lover. They Provide free transport for minimum 2 pax and Booking through WhatsApp Messenger/ViberChat/WeChat/KakaoTalk +6287861021766. From about US$30. edit
- Coco Grande SPA Seminyak - men spa Bali, Jalan Plawa 37 in Seminyak, (email@example.com), . Open from 9am till 10pm. Spa for men only with all male therapist from 25 USD. edit
- Lagoon Spa Seminyak, Jalan Baik-Baik, Seminyak, Kuta 80361, Bali - Indonesia, (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 (361) 735678), . Open from 9am till 10pm. from US$69 USD. edit
- Zahra Spa Seminyak (Zahra Spa Seminyak), Jalan Pengubengan Kauh No 168,Br.Pengubengan Kauh Seminyak, Kuta 80361, Bali - Indonesia, ☎ +62 (361) 734955 (toll free: +62 (361) 734955, email@example.com, fax: +62 (361) 734955), . Open from 9am till 10pm. Best Price for booking from Official Website edit
- Puspita Spa Seminyak (Puspita Spa Seminyak), Jalan Raya Seminyak - Gang Keraton No.88 - Seminyak.Bali. 80361 Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 733665 (toll free: +62 361 733665, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 733665), . Open from 9am till 10pm. Best Price for booking from Official Website edit
A little bit of surfing goes on here, but it is not as good as off Legian and Kuta beaches to the south, or at Canggu to the north.
- AJ Hackett Bungy, at Double Six nightclub on Seminyak beach (take Jl Arjuna all the way to the beach, turn right and you cannot miss the tower after about 200 m), ☎ +62 361 731144, . This is best known bungy jump in Bali, and it is run the famous New Zealand-based AJ Hackett group. The jump is 45 m over a pool, and there is an elevator to the top of the tower. Jumping right by the beach is spectacular at any time of the day, but this jump is open all night so you can take also the plunge accompanied by thumping dance beats. US$79. edit
Seminyak is the centre in Bali for hip and inventive fashion boutiques, other designer stores and art studios. A good starting point for any shopper would be the legion of small boutiques and designer stores on Jalan Laksmana.
- Miss Milne, Shop 3, Jl Raya Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 732 775. 09:00-21:00. Women's designer fashion wear and accessories. Original designs by designer Helen Milne whose clothing sells in shops worldwide. edit
Clothing and accessories
- 2NDSKIN, Jl Petitenget Seminyak 61, ☎ +62 361 212 0899 (email@example.com), . 09:00-20:00. Tailored and prêt-à-porter men’s and women’s jackets, handbags, travel bags, shoes, wallets, belts and a variety of fashion accessories using leather and exotic skins. edit
- Bamboo Blonde, Jl Laksmana 61, ☎ +62 361 780 5919. 10:00-21:00. Innovative women's wear and notably helpful and friendly staff. edit
- Balifu, Jl Double Six Block 1, ☎ +62 361 737169 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 737169), . 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.. edit High Quality Batik . Sarongs , Dress, Bags. Beach wear and accessories.
- Biasa, Jl Raya Seminyak 36, ☎ +62 361 730308, . 10:00-21:00. This is the flagship store of this globally known Bali fashion brand. Lightweight womenswear using only natural fabrics. edit
- Bong's, Jl Raya Seminyak 42A, ☎ +62 361 730580 (email@example.com), . 9:00-22:00. This second line store owned by Indonesian haute couture designer SelphieBong, has been a hit in the Seminyak area. High end fashion clothing made out of silk, linen and cotton. Favoured by the high end woman and international actresses and model, this store is worth a visit. edit
- Body and Soul, Jl Raya Seminyak 11i, ☎ +62 361 733564 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 10AM-9PM. Women's sportswear, beachwear and swimwear. Flagship store is on Jl Raya Seminyak and they also have a outlet in Seminyak Square. edit
- Indigo & Rose, Jl Seminyak (50 m from Bintang Supermarket) and Jl Oberoi, opposite Seminyak Square, ☎ +62 361 735893 (email@example.com), . 9AM-10PM. Sister label of Indigo Kids. Stylish women's resort wear, hand crafted leather accessories, sandals, jewellery and children's wear. Intricate hand crafted detailing on all pieces such as beading, crochet, embroidery and lace. The flagship store is on Jl Oberoi next to Seminyak Square and there is a second store on Jl Seminyak. edit
- Mario Silver, Jl Raya Seminyak 19 (just south of Bintang Supermarket), ☎ +62 361 730977 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 10AM-9PM. The retail outlet of one of Bali's leading silver jewellry designers and manufacturers. Wide range of high quality items which is frequently updated. edit
- Milo's, Jl Laksmana 38, ☎ +62 361 735551, . 10AM-9PM. Milo was perhaps the first innovative foreign fashion designer to really make Bali his home, and he has been selling his designs in all corners of the world for longer than even he would care to mention. This is his main outlet on the island. edit
- Praia Beachwear, ☎ +62 821 465 22 061 (email@example.com), . 10AM-6PM. Local online women's fashion retailer of high-end beachwear, free delivery straight to a Hotel or Villa in Bali. edit
- Religion, Jl Laksmana 4A, ☎ +62 361 731916. 10AM-10PM. A well established and expansive designer fashion boutique. Carries the Religion, Buddhist Punk and House of the Gods ranges. Funky, eclectic and popular with a young rock-oriented clientele. edit
- Sabbatha, Jl Raya Seminyak 97, ☎ +62 361 731756. 10AM-9PM. If bling is your thing, you will like it here. Those of a more tasteful disposition might not. Glitzy, kitschy bags and other accessories. edit
- Shaman, Jl Raya Seminyak 127 (next to Cafe Seminyak), . 9AM-10PM. A very funky store which is an outlet for the Shaman Electro brand. Young streetwear which is right out there. edit
- we'ar concept store, Jl Laksmana 12 (next to Corner Store), . 9AM-10PM. A very nice and colorful store which is the concept store for the we'ar brand. Great yoga we'ar and also great street wear. edit
- Folk Art Gallery, Jl Laksmana 17, Also known as Jl Oberio, ☎ +62 361 738113, . A great collection of art from all over South East Asia with an emphasis on Burma. fabulous collection of Burmese Buddhas but also beads, textiles, jewellery. Prices are from a few dollars up to $10,000 (for an almost life-sized Marble Buddah). Caters for collectors or for gifts to take home. edit
- Kebbath Studio, Jl Laksmana 7, ☎ +62 361 736178, . 10AM-8PM. The studio of Made Bendesa, one of Bali's leading young abstract artists. Fabulous dramatic canvases that grace many of Bali's leading luxury properties, as well as drawing the attention of overseas collectors. edit
- Lukisan traditional & modern paintings, Jl Kunti 3. 10AM-6:30PM. Stocks traditional Balinese, Buddhist, abstract, modern and pop art paintings. It is all a bit production line, but this is a gallery with very reasonable prices. edit
- One World Gallery, Jl Raya Basangkasa 1200B, ☎ +62 361 730498, . 11AM-9PM. The retail gallery of well established artists and ceramic workers Philip Lakeman and Graham Oldroyd. Innovative, funky and sometimes quite exceptional pieces. edit
- Richard Meyer Culture, Jl Petintenget 200x, ☎ +62 361 7445179. 10AM-8PM. An elegant gallery showcasing art, photography and sculpture from contemporary Balinese artists. edit
- Buddha Gallery Bali (Buddha Gallery Bali), Jl. Raya Basangkasa, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 9032052 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Extraordinary collection of authentic genuine antique Buddha statues and sculptures, ritual implements and other related items, originating from Thailand, Burma, Laos, China, and Japan. Price start from $100. edit
- Bintang Supermarket, Jl Raya Seminyak. 10AM-10PM daily. This is the grand old aunt of supermarkets in all of Bali. It is a bit faded and old-fashioned looking these days but remains popular, and is a very convenient one stop for those visitors looking for the supermarket-type items that they would find at home. Also has a hardware section upstairs. edit
- Seminyak Square, Jl Laksmana (on the corner of Jl Laksmana and Jl Kayu Jati), ☎ +62 361 8601515, . 10AM-10PM. Chic and modern shopping complex housing designer stores, eateries, and an excellent Periplus bookshop. Most unusually for Seminyak, there is a lot of public parking available here. edit
If you are looking for Indonesian antiques (genuine or reproductions), or just enjoy browsing for eclectic homewares, try Jalan Kerobokan between the junction with Jalan Seminyak and the next set of traffic lights to the north. This is a very busy road and moving around is not easy, but both sides of the street are lined with numerous furniture, antique and homeware stores. A quieter, but just as rewarding option for similar products, is Jalan Mertanadi which runs parallel to Jalan Kerobokan just to the east.
Perhaps surprisingly, two traditional fresh produce markets remain in Seminyak. The most convenient is on the west side of the last bend at the very northern end of Jalan Raya Seminyak, and is widely known as Seminyak Market. A little more out of the way is a similar market in Kerobokan, called Taman Sari. Take Jalan Raya Kerobokan north from Jalan Raya Seminyak until you reach the first set of lights. Turn right and Taman Sari market is almost immediately on your righthand side. Both are best in the mornings from 7AM-11AM, and provide visitors with the opportunity to examine and purchase traditional, fresh local fruit and vegetables.
On the grounds of Pura Petitenget
Over the past 10 years, Seminyak has developed a world-class dining scene. If you want to splurge on one very special dinner while you are in Bali, look no further than the higher end options in Seminyak. Prices are high by Bali standards but on an international scale still good value for the highest quality of food and eating environment. The clientele is demanding here and the turnover of restaurants quite high, so those that make it and stick around are invariably very good.
Although they have become harder to find in recent years, there are still some excellent budget options available in the area.
- Baku Dapa, Jl Dhyana Pura. This great value warung is something of a legend in Seminyak. Stays open very late and is popular with the partying crowd. Serves Manado style Indonesian food at very keen prices. Highly recommended as a real taste of Indonesia. edit
- Café Tahu (Tofu Cafe), Jl Petitenget 20. Popular with locals, this restaurant has raised seating around a central courtyard and offers up a menu of tofu, tofu and more tofu, cooked Indonesian style for about Rp 10,000 per dish. The tofu is all made on premises and you can even buy a pack to take home. Concessions to meat-eaters include satay and grilled chicken. edit
- Kolega, Jl Petitenget, ☎ +62 852 37949778. About 11AM-3PM, sometimes open in the early evening also. This simple, unassuming Javanese warung is an absolute institution amongst locals and expats alike. When it first gained the attention of travel guides there was a collective groan, but it has remained remarkably free from attention of the tourist hoards. Choose your rice (options of plain, yellow and sometimes red) and the dishes to go with it. The various beef, chicken and fish dishes are fabulous, and the vegetables always fresh and fiery. Go easy on the sambal until you understand your heat tolerance. It is hard to think of a better, more authentic introduction to Indonesian food anywhere in Bali. Packed every day, and especially so at lunch time. around Rp 20,000. edit
- Mano Beach Side Café, Seminyak Beach (opposite Pura Petitenget). 10AM-8PM. True to the name, this is a simple but stylish blue building by the beach, offering all sorts of drinks for around Rp 15,000 as well as sandwiches and pasta for around Rp 40,000 — not to mention cool breezes and great sunsets. edit
- Warung Batavia, Jl Kunti Utara (turn north off Jl Sunset at the Jl Kunti lights and it is on the first bend you reach), ☎ +62 361 7316411. 11AM-7PM. After years on Jl Kerobokan this long-established warung which serves excellent Javanese food has opened at a location with better parking. Always busy, but lunchtimes especially. Choose your food at the counter and sit at the sociable, shared tables. Spend Rp 25,000 for a fantastic quality meal. edit
- Warung Sobat, Jl Batu Belig (About half way down Batu Belig on the right hand side heading towards the beach), ☎ +62 361 738922, . 11AM-9PM. Great value and ever popular Indonesian restaurant. Main dishes about Rp 20,000 to 30,000. edit
- Hallo Restaurants, Jl Nakula 4, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 7800100 (email@example.com), . This handy service will deliver food to you anywhere in the Seminyak area. Their menu includes several of the restaurants listed below - you simply order with them and they pass on the order to the restaurant, pick it up and deliver to you. Allow about 45 min for delivery. Particularly useful for those staying at one of Seminyak's private villas, many of which carry a copy of their menu and ordering instructions. If not, you can pick one up at their office or simply check the website. For the terminally lazy, they will even deliver beer and cigarettes. Delivery charge Rp 12,000. edit
- Tokyo Skipjack (Tokyo Skipjack Seminyak), Jl. Kayu Cendana No.1 ((Opposite to Bali Bakery Seminyak Square)), ☎ +62 361 730986, . Tokyo Skipjack is a Japanese themed steak & grill restaurant with a fascination concept of east meets west food & beverage. The concept was born with a simple reason, they believe that good food should be accessible to all people and they want to share happiness through good and real food. Highly recommended as a great value steakhouse and grill. edit
- Kakatua Tropic Lounge, Jl. Drupadi No.9 Seminyak ((Inside Tijili Seminyak Hotel)), ☎ +62361 4741888, . 6.30 am - 10.30 pm. Kakatua Tropic Lounge is a perfect spot to eat, drink, and party. The eclectic décor and flexible seating can easily accommodate any party or event you have in mind. Relax and enjoy a quiet meal with a few friends, or kick it up a notch, and party till the sun comes up. (-8.69055925784556,115.1597403,17) edit
- Biku, ☎ +62 361 8570888 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 9AM-9PM daily. Exactly what it says on the label, "a tea lounge, restaurant, antiques and bookstore". Quirky place with a lovely atmosphere. Great range of homemade deserts, salads and sandwiches, amongst more formal fare. The traditional English tea, complete with scones and cream, is a real hit. When you have finished eating have a browse through the antique gallery and the branch of Ubud's famous Ganesha Bookshop. edit
- Jemme Dining, Jl Petitenget 28, ☎ +62 361 4732392 (email@example.com), . 11AM-11PM daily. Discrete, charming little restaurant set away from the road behind the Jemme jewelry store. Serves creative food with Asian accents at very reasonable prices for the area. The crispy skin duck is especially recommended, and leave space for a superb line in desserts. edit
- Cafe Seminyak, Jl Raya Seminyak 17 (right in front of Bintang supermarket), ☎ +62 361 736967, . 7AM-11PM. Established in 2000, this is where the local community meets. All day long, this very busy cafe serves breakfasts with French croissants, baguettes and chocolatines. Or you can have a big English breakfast with beans and sausage or a fantastic Balinese dinner . A Seminyak legend edit
- Gourmet Cafe (Bali Catering Co Cafe), Jl Petitenget, ☎ +62 361 8475115, . 7AM-9PM daily. This is the cafe outlet of Bali's most gourmet catering company. Superb salads, pastries, home baked breads, all day breakfasts, Italian coffee, and a quite remarkable range of teas. Also have great line in high quality frozen and fresh ready meals, both here and in their nearby shop. This is very handy if you are staying in one of Seminyak's private villas. Indoor seating area which is non-smoking, and being Seminyak, a large alfresco smoking area. edit
- Grocer and Grind, Jl Kayu Jati 3x, ☎ +62 361 737321, . 8AM-10PM. Very contemporary deli-style cafe serving superb sandwiches, salads and pastries, and possibly the best coffee in Seminyak. Free WiFi for customers. edit
- The Junction, Jl Laksmana (on the corner of Jl Laksmana and Jl Kayu Jati), ☎ +62 361 735610. 11AM-10PM. Excellent cafe serving the best baguettes imaginable and salads at lunchtime, and specialising in pasta in the evening. Free WiFi for customers. Belgian owned and run. edit
- Le Tebu, Jl Petitenget 40X, ☎ +62 361 739948. The French-owned Le Tebu offers diners salads, sandwiches and a few token Indonesian items. Dishes start from Rp 30,000. edit
- Made's Warung, Jl Raya Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 732130, . 11AM-11PM. A Seminyak institution first established (in a different location) in 1969. Wonderful Indonesian food in a great location in a courtyard off of the main road in Seminyak. The western food is OK but nothing special; stay with the Indonesian dishes. Certainly not over-priced by Seminyak standards. edit
- Queen's Tandoor, Jl Raya Seminyak 73, ☎ +62 361 732770 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . The best Indian restaurant in Bali by a country mile. Consistently wins awards and it is easy to understand why. Most of the main dishes are around Rp 50,000. Superb tandoori chicken and fish, huge authentic biryanis and much, much more. Also have a delivery service which is very handy for those visitors staying in one of Seminyak's many private rental villas. edit
- Rumours, Jl Laksmana, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 738720. 6PM-11PM. Incredibly popular restaurant serving great value western food. You cannot book here and there is often a long queue for tables. edit
- Sate Bali, Jl Laskmana 22A (opposite Samaya resort), ☎ +62 361 736734. 11AM-10PM. Low-key but tastefully done open-air eatery with well presented Balinese favorites like sate lilit (spiced meat on lemon grass sticks), plenty of pork dishes and fresh fish. Rp 50,000. edit
- The Plumbers Arms, Jl Semer, ☎ +62 361 7449132, . 11AM-11PM. Great English Pub serving up Icy cold beers, cocktails, Sarah's traditional English roasts every Sunday served from 1pm Rp 55,000. edit
- Ultimo, Jl Laksmana 104 X, ☎ +62 361 738720, . 5PM-11PM daily. Italian food is the go at this popular Laksmana restaurant. Those who remember the poor food here from a few years back should not be put off as it is has improved enormously. Good pastas and steak, and reliable carpaccio are the highlights. Same ownership as Rumours, just a few doors up the street. Mains Rp 40,000-100,000. edit
- Waroeng Bonita, Jl Petitenget 100X. A vast selection of western and Indonesian dishes, served up in a garden courtyard. Prices start from Rp 50,000. edit
- La Lucciola, (on the south side of the Petitenget temple car park), . Right on Petitenget beach, serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Home of the Frangipani Bar, a popular choice for watching the sunset. edit
- Metis, Jl Petitenget No6 (at the Kerobokan end of Jl Petitenget), ☎ +62 361 737888 (email@example.com), . Opened in October 2009. After 10 years as Bali's top French restaurant the former Warisan closed and the management team from there have opened Metis, has ample parking. About Rp 1,000,000 per head. edit
- Sardine, Jl Petitenget 21 (northern end of Jl Petitenget, almost opposite Metis), ☎ +62 361 738202, . closed Mondays. A recent and successful addition to Seminyak's chic dining scene. Specialise in fish and other seafood prepared with a Mediterranean ethic. Intimate restaurant with an innovative all bamboo design and clear views over the rice paddies. Mains Rp 100,000-150,0000. edit
- Sarong, Jl Petitenget No19x, ☎ +62 361 737809 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A hugely successful addition to Seminyak's hip restaurant and bar scene. Original takes on Asian street and country food in a very chic 5 star setting. If you want to be 'in with the Seminyak in-crowd', then you have found the right place. edit
- Little Green Cafe, Jl Mertanadi 11, Kerobokan (turn north from Jl Sunset into Jl Mertanadi, look for the cafe on your left side after about 300 m), ☎ +62 361 2752125 (email@example.com). 9AM-5PM daily. 100% vegetarian and uses almost exclusively organic ingredients, most of them locally sourced. A great line of homemade cakes, cookies, fruit bars and fresh juices, as well as salads, soups, veggie burgers and daily specials. A little off the beaten path, but well worth the effort to get there. Mains Rp 25,000-35,000. edit
Many of Bali's hippest nightspots are in Seminyak.
- Hu'u, Jl Petitenget, ☎ +62 361 736443 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . The seminal Bali establishment of the funky Singaporean nightspot chain. The star attraction here is the lit central swimming pool, where the bold and the beautiful can jump in. The rest of the complex is chilled-out drinking and dining in the garden and pavilion. Draft beer is tolerable at Rp 20,000 a mug, but cocktails may set you back around Rp 115,000+. edit
- Ku De Ta, Jl Oberoi (Laksmana) 9, ☎ +62 361 736969, . Stylish bar-restaurant complex with 2 bars, restaurant seating indoors and beachside divans to laze on while the DJ spins an eclectic mix of music, new and old. Soft drinks from Rp 20,000, cocktails from Rp 70,000, including bizarre selections like the infamous black pepper and grilled pineapple martini (which, for the record, tastes like liquid pineapple candy with a sprinkle of grit). Gets packed at weekends. edit
- Lita Gunardi & The Backyard Lounge, Kunti Arcade 2&3, Jl Kunti I, ☎ +62 361 738000. 11AM-12midnight. A lounge bar and restaurant attached to the Lita Gunardi boutique. A funky venue in a Jl Kunti location that is rapidly becoming very fashionable. The bar serves good cocktails and the restaurant specialises in Italian food. edit
- The Living Room, Jl Petitenget 2000x, ☎ +62 361 735735 (email@example.com), . Just across the road from Hu'u and a similar bar which attracts a similarly hip clientele. Good cocktails and excellent DJ music. The restaurant is unreliable though. edit
- Red Carpet Champagne Bar, Jl Laksmana 42c, ☎ +62 361 737889 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A fairly ritzy bar (unsurprisingly) specialising in Champagne. Not as expensive as you might imagine, but by no means a place for a cheap drink. Think Moet accompanied by a plate of oysters. edit
- Syndicate Club Bali, Jl Blue Ocean (right on he beach, next door to 66), ☎ +62 361 756666. 10PM to 4AM. Late night dance bar with great ocean and beach views. edit
- Potato Head, . Great place to relax close to the beach. Food and drinks are nice. edit
- Pop's Bar. Nice rooftop bar with dinner options. Great ambiance. edit
- Chandi, Jl. Laksmana 72, ☎ +62 361 731060. 12 to 12. Chandi, located in the heart of Seminyak, is a contemporary Twist on Pan Asian Classics focused on locally sourced Organic Spices, Herbs, Roots and Fruits. It is a Classics and Trendy space hosting open air and Full air conditioned spaces. edit
There are numerous gay bars on Jalan Dhyana Pura, the most popular of which is Mixwell.
- Club Cosmo Bali (formerly known as Cabaret Club), Jl. Dhyana Pura 8-9 (Gosha Plaza), . 4PM-4AM. Opened September 2011. Only place with an A/C dance floor, and outside terrace bar. Mid price, busy on weekends. edit
There is virtually no backpacker accommodation in Seminyak. Budget travellers will generally do better to stay in nearby Kuta or Legian. However, there are some (fairly uninspiring) losmen type places in Gang Bima which runs south off the northern end of Jalan Dhyana Pura, right in the heart of Seminyak. The two best known ones are Inada Losmen and Ned's Hideaway that quoted prices of 140000 and 150000 rp respectively for a single room in June 2014.
The main choices are villas and higher end hotels. There are some good bargains to be had in the mid-range though in low season, so shop around.
Beware of false advertising. Only the most expensive "villas" are completely private and self-contained, while many share at least some facilities, and the cheaper ones are just clusters of bungalows.
- Legian Kriyamaha Villa (Romantic Private villa with Private Pool and Jacuzzi), Jalan Pandawa No.88 (Near Jalan Nakula), ☎ +62 361 8699991 / +62 361 759997, . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. Legian Kriyamaha Villa is strategically located on the border of Legian and Seminyak. The Property has 9 unit on bedroom villas all with private pool and jacuzzi. The concept is romantic, luxury and privacy. Fully equipped facilities and perfect for honeymoon or special occasions. Butler service, daily breakfast, free wifi, concierge service, rose petal upon arrival (email@example.com) 130 USD. edit
- Alam Bidadari Seminyak, Jalan Dewi Saraswati No. 9, Sunset Road Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 730520 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 738902), . Alam Bidadari Seminyak Boutique Culture Villas and Spa is the newest fine property, a member of Alam Hotel Group, comprises of 9 units modern and luxury one bedroom private pool villa with spacious living room, private bathroom and nice poolside terrace. edit
- TranseraGrand Kancana Resort Villas Bali, Jalan Gunung Jayawijaya 494 Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (located on the artistic outskirts of the Seminyak), ☎ +62 361 849 9071, . TranseraGrand Kancana Resort Villas in seminyak, Bali, Indonesia features One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Pool Villas with mini-bar, an outdoor living area, dining area, and gazebo. Other room amenities include air conditioning, coffee/tea making facilities, safety deposit box, cable TV with international channels and Wi-fi. With Royal Kancana Villas and Spa's facilities and services such as 24-hour security, laundry service, 24-hour on-call medical service, large swimming pool in public area with children pool and outdoor shower, restaurant, bicycle rental, massage service, jacuzzi, spa and parking, it will let you unwind to no end. edit
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:
|| Under US$ 40
|| US$ 40 to 130
|| Over US$ 130
Any villas listed in this section do not have private courtyards and share facilities like a swimming pool.
- Litus Tirta Seminyak, Jalan Drupadi II 99 TM Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 738309 (email@example.com), . Litus Tirta Seminyak is homey hotel accommodation and there have 3 unit villas with villa type 2 bedroom villa and 3 bedroom villa. The hotel is near seminyak beach, just 15 minutes walk to the beach and just view minutes to center of seminyak shop area, club, restaurant and many interesting things. This hotel is special for budget traveller accommodation. The hotel have swimming pool, air conditional in room, international television channel, free wifi internet access. (-8.690289,115.164716) edit
- Vansari Hotel Seminyak (Hotels in Seminyak), Jalan Raya Seminyak No.31, Bali, ☎ +62 361 733 325 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 02.00 PM; checkout: 11.00 AM. Perfectly placed for a relaxing Bali holiday, Vansari Hotel enjoys close proximity to the main street of Seminyak where there is always plenty to see and do. This small property has just 15 rooms and offers a homely hospitality concept with villa benefits. Guests get to experience semi butler services and a warm sense of belonging during their stay. (-8.693592,115.167562) edit
- bnb Style Seminyak, Jl. Kunti 1 No. 9 Seminyak - Bali, Seminyak, Kuta, ☎ +62 361 847 5797 (email@example.com), . bnb Style Seminyak is new brand hotel located at Seminyak Bali best of budget hotel. The hotels is close into various place such as entertainment, resturant, art shop and shopping area. Just 20 minutes walk into Seminyak beach. Consist of 35 Smart Rooms with 24 hours services and reception, coffee corner, free wifi access, airport transfer services. (-8.688338,115.169627) edit
- Umalas Hotel & Residence, Jl. Umalas 2 no. 83, Seminyak, Kuta, ☎ +62 361 737 500, . 102 air-conditioned rooms that aim to refresh the mind and body. Every rooms has LCD TV, hot and cold overhead standing shower or bathtub, telephone and kitchenette. Umalas Hotel & Residence has 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning/laundry service (charges apply), spa facility, Wi-Fi access in all hotel premises (complimentary), room service available from 7.00 AM to 11.00 PM, guest’s lifts, luggage store, De' Bistro Restaurant, Kopi Langit Rooftop and Lounge, parking area, gymnasium, sauna and outdoor swimming pool. edit
- The Harmony Seminyak, Jl Drupadi 234, ☎ +62 361 737711 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . About 200 m from the beach on the junction of Jl Dhyanapura and Jl Drupadi. Simple, functional, modern rooms all equipped with satellite TV channels. Reasonable restaurant and a good-sized pool. Opened in 2009, good value prices for the area. From Rp 350,000. edit
- Apartment Rental, Near Sunset Road, Seminyak, . checkin: 12:00 midnight; checkout: 12:00 midnight. Private apartment rentals which require minimum one week rental. Studio, 2 and 3 bedroom options are available. Facilities include air conditioning, bathrooms, kitchenette, WiFi, TV, DVD player and access to a common swimming pool. Located 2 min walk from the popular Sunset road. Restaurants, bars and beach accessible by foot. USD 34 onwards. edit
- Grandmas Hotel Seminyak, Jl Campulung Tanduk no 99, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 3006789 (email@example.com), . About 100 m from the seminyak beach. Simple, and modern rooms all equipped with satellite TV channels, air conditioner, safe deposit box, hot & cold shower. The hotel facilitated with restaurant and outdoor pool. Opened in 2011. From Rp 330,000. edit
- Ananda Resort Seminyak, Jl Laksamana 1001x, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 730526 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Features a large outdoor swimming pool with free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the property. From Rp 450,000. edit
- Taman Mesari Luxury Villas Seminyak (The Luxury of a Private Villas in Seminyak), Jalan Raya Seminyak, Gang Taman Sari No. 8, Seminyak - Kuta, Bali, ☎ +62 361 731 178 (email@example.com), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. EXPERIENCE the ultimate privacy of Seminyak merged with Balinese gracious hospitality. Located in the cosmopolitan of Seminyak, this spacious luxury villa in Bali offers unrivalled services for business or leisure travelers. From USD 150. edit
- Villa Elegancia Bali (The Luxury of a Private Villas Seminyak), JL. Braban No. 29 , 80361, Oberoi Seminyak - Bali, (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. Four Bedroom villas with private Pool. From USD 1000. edit
- Ivory Resort Seminyak (Ivory Seminyak), Jl. Raya Petitenget 35, ☎ +62 361 8475470 (email@example.com), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. Ivory Seminyak Bali epitomizes fashionable luxury accommodation with acute attention to a design and style yet to be seen on the magical island of Bali. From USD 70. (-8.673545,115.158181) edit
- Jas Green Villas (Jas Green Villas), JL. Laksamana, Gang Bugis, Oberoi Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 7410088 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. from 40 rooms, One and Two Bedroom villas with private Pool. From USD 90. edit
- Bali Ginger Suites, Jl Drupadi II (turn left off Jl Drupadi, La Sal Restaurant is on the corner), ☎ +62 361 734992 (email@example.com), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 11am. Sweet, unique and very very sexy. 7 rooms with shared pool. Prices range from US$50. Complimentary water, tea, coffee and morning pastry. Rooms include lush bamboo linen and towels, flat sceen TV, free WiFi. Staff are very helpful. One and two bedroom suites available. edit
- M Suites Bali, Jl. Nakula Gang Baik-baik, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 732609 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 11am. deluxe rooms are ideal for couples and our suites have one or two separate bedrooms and bathrooms catering for families. From USD 50. edit
- Clio Studio Apartment, Jl Raya Seminyak, Gang Mangga 7x (just behind cafe moka), ☎ +62 361 7478851 (email@example.com), . checkin: 1PM; checkout: 11AM. Modern boutique hotel in the minimalist style with thirteen rooms, 4 different kind of minimalist loft spaces, and 5 studio spaces. Very good value by Seminyak standards, Rooms include flat sceen TV, speaker system and free WiFi. Staff are friendly. From US$50. edit
- Javana Bali Villas (Villas in Kerobokan Seminyak), Jl. Petitenget 27C,Kerobokan, ☎ +62 361 8475461 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12AM. Comfort and peace are what you’ll find at the Javana Royal Villas, the peaceful villas in Kerobokan. Perched at the fabulous outskirts of Seminyak, these villas near beach feature a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere. Once stepping into the lobby, you’ll capture the coziness and elegance of the interior in wooden furniture and artistic accent. From US$600. (-8.691201,115.168197) edit
- Ixora Resort and Villas, Jl Cendrawasih 99, ☎ +62 361 739390 (email@example.com), . Small hotel in just about as a quiet setting as you will find anywhere in Seminyak. Breakfast and room service but no restaurant. Many of Bali's best eateries are easy walking distance from here though. A good value option in a nice spot. From US$ 70. edit
- Kokonut Suites, Jl Petitenget 88 (next door to Metis), ☎ +62 361 735933 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . This well presented, modern all suite hotel is extremely good value by Seminyak standards. One and two bedroom suites offered. In-house spa, gym and business centre. Moderately priced restaurant. From US$ 90. edit
- Puri Cendana, Jl Dhyana Pura (at the beach end of Dhyana Pura, close to The Sofitel), ☎ +62 361 734890 (email@example.com), . A simple, old-style Bali hotel that almost seems a little out of place in Seminyak these days. Great value though for his area and it is only 50 m from the beach. Has a lot of loyal repeat custom. The restaurant is ordinary (but lots of good options within easy walking distance). From US$50. edit
- Shikumen Suite, Jl Drupadi II (off Jl Drupadi, La Sal Restaurant is on the corner), ☎ +62 361 734992 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11PM. Very romantic and unique, restored antique honeymoon suite. Set in the heart of Seminyak, surrounded by restaurants, shops and nightclubs. Less than 10 min walk to the beach (500meters). From Rp 800,000. edit
- The Seri Suites, Jl Umalas I No 42 (off Jl Kerobokan), ☎ +62 361 730262 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 730784), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. Surrounded by rice paddies with a relaxing, quiet environment. Less than 10 min by free shuttle bus from the main shopping, eating and beach areas of Seminyak. One, two and three bedroom suites available. From Rp 800,000. (,2300000) edit
- Kutaville Seminyak, Jl Kayu Aya 57 (at Seminyak Square Complex), ☎ +62 361 737550 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. Kutaville Villa is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Bali. The excitement of the city center is only 5.00 Km away. At Kutaville Villa, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. edit
- Seminyak Lagoon All Suites, Jl. Dewi Saraswati III No. 4, ☎ +62 361-7469469 (email@example.com), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. 19 rooms, amenities such as in room video games, balcony/terrace, seating area, in-house movies, kitchenette and 40 metre lagoon pool. edit
- Samaja Kunti Villas (Villas in Seminyak), Jalan Kunti II No. 18 Seminyak, Kuta Bali, ☎ +62 361 8499449 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 8499450), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Private luxurious Bali Villas - The Samaja Bali Villas in Seminyak come up with a sanctuary at privileged location with spreading across spacious area. USD300+. (-8.688718,115.173319) edit
- Samaja Beachside (Seminyak Beach Villas), Jl. Abimanyu (ex. Dhyanapura) Seminyak, No. 18, Kuta, Bali, ☎ +62 361 732823 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 733908), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Samaja Beachside Villas in Seminyak is a private luxury Bali villas which located near Seminyak beach, Kuta - Bali. USD350+. (-8.695421,115.162973) edit
- Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa (Hotel in Seminyak), Jl. Raya Seminyak 188, Seminyak, Bali 80361, ☎ +62 361 361 733779 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Located right at the heart of Seminyak – Legian area, with a 15 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. USD368. edit
- Amana Villas Seminyak (Hotel in Seminyak), Jl. Kayu Aya No5x, Off Jalan Kayu Aya, Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 361 738123 (email@example.com), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. AMANA VILLAS SEMINYAK is derived from the Indonesian word "Aman", which means peace and tranquility. Renowned for its creativity & dedication to green issues, AMANA VILLAS is one of the world’s first hotels to showcase its unique “waterfall” design concept, custom iConcierge iPhone apps, 100% Bamboo Linen and a complete green design concept in its architectural design. It also offers a host of other exclusive services such as full butler services and complimentary access to Bali's premier member's only country club, Canggu Club. USD300+. edit
- Sense Hotel Seminyak (Hotel in Seminyak), Jl. Kayu Jati No.5 Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 738383 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 734744), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Sense Hotel Seminyak is a semi-boutique retreat in the evolving lifestyle district of Seminyak. It is a smart base catering to the needs of savvy travellers with 68 tastefully –appointed rooms along with an array of modern facilities. The property is within easy walking distance to the beach as well many popular wining, dining and shopping alternative that have made the area so desirable. USD200. edit
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali, Jl Dhyana Pura (right on the beach at the end of Jl Dhyana Pura), ☎ +62 361 737773, . Situated on 3,500² m of Seminyak beachfront with 59 suites of approximately 80² m each. Tastefully furnished and decorated 5 star boutique resort. Clear and direct ocean views from all the suites. edit
- Breezes Seminyak Resort and Spa (Contiki Resort Bali), Jl Dhyana Pura, ☎ +62 361 730573. Previously a Contiki Resort designed exclusively for the 18-35 age range. Multi-level pool with bar, lounge bar & nightclub, modern architecture, day spa, tennis court. There are also free shuttles to Kuta. edit
- Chez Bali Villa and Spa, Jl Beraban, ☎ +62 361 736304/5, . 17 villas with a large shared pool. Prices range from Rp 1,700,000-4,600,000 per villa in the high/low season, including breakfast. Complimentary airport pick-up. edit
- Cicada, Jl Pura Telaga Waja, Petitenget (on the entrance road to Sentosa), ☎ +62 361 8620805, . 6 contemporary single and double storey townhouses, set amongst tropical grounds, opening out to a shared 25 m lap pool and jacuzzi. edit
- The Haven, Jl Raya Seminyak 500, ☎ +62 361 738 001 (email@example.com), . 160 room contemporary-styled hotel opened in mid 2009. Offers regular hotel rooms, suites and a few private villas. Big downside is the noisy location right on the busiest part of Jl Raya Seminyak. edit
- The Legian, Jl Laksmana, ☎ +62 361 730622 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Right on the beach in Petitenget. An impressive 5 star property, the prices are amongst the highest in Bali. Restaurant, spa and gym facilities. edit
- The Samaya, Jl Laksmana, . Stylish villa resort with 46 villas, 24 of which are along the fashionable Seminyak beachfront. It has its own restaurant called The Breeze, and you get 180⁰ beach and ocean views from its Olympic-sized swimming pool. edit
- Villa Essence (Villa 3 Bedrooms in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Baik Baik,Seminyak Bali,Indonesia, ☎ +62 8191 669 2453 (email@example.com), . checkin: 2.00 pm; checkout: 11.00 am. Essence Villa is private luxury villa with private pool.Large and comfortable bedrooms with tropical double vanity bathroom.Full service, security , safe area, Just 2 minutes walking to shops and resto from USD 300 per night. edit
- Brown Feather Hotel Bali (Unique and Vintage Hotel), Jl. Batu Belig No. 100 Kerobokan, Kuta Utara Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 4732165 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . This boutique hotel has been build with only one thought: Comfortability.Brown Feather consists of a lobby, kitchen, small garden with seating area, edit
Villas listed here are either private individual properties with their own pool, or are within a all-villa hotel which offers only completely private units.
- Villa 319 Seminyak, Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 869 1881, . This 3 bedroom villa is beautifully decorated, with every detail considered, from high quality furnishings, imaginative décor, and a lap pool set in a tropical garden. From US$485. edit
- The Buah Bali Villas, Jl. Petitenget, Gg. Cempaka, Kerobokan, ☎ +62 361 8476626, . 1 and 2 bedroom villas with private pools and kitchenettes, close to Petitenget Beach From US$150. edit
- D'Nata Villa (Villa in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Plawa, Seminyak Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +62 8311 434 9995 (email@example.com), . checkin: Flexible; checkout: Flexible. D'Nata Villa is a luxurious 2 bedroom villa in the heart of Seminyak finished to high standards. Enjoy the close proximity to all of Seminyak and relaxing in your own private 2 bedroom pool villa. from USD160 per night. edit
- Lestari Villa (Villa in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Raya Seminyak, Gang Pura Dalam, Seminyak Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +62 8311 434 9995 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: Flexible; checkout: Flexible. Located is a peaceful side street just 2 minutes walk from the famous Jalan Seminyak with restaurants, market stalls, shopping and more. This beautiful private villa has a large living and dining area, full western kitchen, beautiful pool and gardens and 3 large bedrooms each with their own private en-suite bathroom. from USD180 per night. edit
- Santai Villa (Villa in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Arjuna (Double Six) Gang Coco 1B Seminyak Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +62 8311 434 9995 (email@example.com), . checkin: Flexible; checkout: Flexible. Located just 300m from Seminyak beach near the famous Double Six road this beautiful 3 bedroom private pool villa is in the best location in Bali for an unbeatable price. Enjoy peace and tranquility at Santai Villa with everything you need for a great Bali holiday. from USD200 per night. edit
- The Seminyak Residence Villa (Villa in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Raya Seminyak, Gang Keraton 1 Seminyak Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +62 8311 434 9995 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: Flexible; checkout: Flexible. Luxury awaits you in this large 3 bedroom villa. Each of the 3 luxurious bedrooms have a private en-suite bathroom and the large kitchen, dining and living area overlooks a large pool and gardens. On the 3rd floor you will even find a private sun deck. Located just 2 minutes walk to shops and restaurants enjoy a luxurious holiday. from USD250 per night. edit
- The Ulin Villas (Villa in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Merta Sari Seminyak Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 735000 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 732999), . Perfectly situated in the heart of Seminyak, The Ulin Villas and Spa offers 14 boutique villas each with private swimming pool. from USD528 per night. edit
- Ziva a Boutique Villa (Villas in Seminyak), Jl. Braban no. 65 Seminyak - Bali, ☎ (+62 - 361) 847 8202 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 847 6650), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. a private villa in side the heart of seminyak, Bali. Ziva is treasured by owners as a “love nest” vacation villa, as well as remembered and revisited by couples and family community from around of the word. Strategically location which nearby to the beach ( petitenget beach area ) some point of destination supported Ziva a Boutique villa location, just 10 minutes walking distance to the beach and 7 minutes driving to the central of seminyak. from USD335 per night. edit
- Simona Oasis (Luxury 5 bedroom Villa in Canggu Bali), Padang Linjong, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia, ☎ +628133715929, . Ensconced in rice fields in southern Bali, a few hundred meters inland from the coast, nestled upon its own private island within the two arms of a meandering river, is the Simona Oasis & Spa – a truly unique and spectacular estate home that has already been hailed as ‘Bali’s Best’. US$ 1,150 - US$1,975. edit
- W Retreat & Spa - Seminyak, Jl. Petitenget,Kerobokan,Seminyak,Bali, ☎ +62 361 4738106, . checkin: 15:00; checkout: 12:00. W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak comprised of 237 Retreats and Villa Retreats with spectacular views, chic yet glamorous touches with W Signature beds, highly extended technology and with the latest in-room entertainment. is on the go. from US$400. edit
- My Villas in Bali (Seminyak Villas Bali), Jl. Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak, Kuta - Bali 80361 - Indonesia, ☎ +62-819 1641 7773 (email@example.com), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Only 800m walk to beach, with restaurants, day spas and boutique shopping on your doorstep. Each villa has a private pool, marble bathroom and private garden entry. Full Butler Service and daily breakfast provided. from USD$250 per night. edit
- Kubu Cempaka Seminyak (Bali Hotels in Seminyak), Jln. Plawa, gang cempaka No 9 Seminyak - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, ☎ (+62 - 361) 733 905 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Hotel Kubu Cempaka is a smart property located in the lifestyle district of Seminyak that is an easy 15 minute walk from one of Bali’s best stretches of sunset beach. A total of 20 well-appointed guest rooms are secured within the confines of an uplifting garden environment featuring an infinity-edge swimming pool and a manicured lawn. from USD85 per night. edit
- The Uma Villas (Villas in Umalas), Jln. Bumbak, Gg. P. Singkep, Umalas 80361 Bali - Indonesia, ☎ (+62 - 361) 869-4555 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 847-5580), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. The Uma Villas sits on a sheltered lower course of active rice field of Umalas, Kerobokan, Bali. Like its name says, uma standing for rice field in Balinese language, it faces the breath-taking lines of rice field. from USD450 per night. edit
- Bali Villa Properties (Bali Villa Management), Jl. Kunti I No.117x Seminyak, Kuta - Bali, ☎ (+62 - 361) 735288 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Bali Villa Properties is a villa management company based in Seminyak, Kuta Bali. edit
- Nyuh Bali Villas (Villas in Seminyak), Jalan Bali Deli No. 99- Seminyak, Bali 80361, ☎ +62-361 738920 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 730446), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Nature is so kind because it has endowed the Island of the Gods with versatile coconut tree or nyuh tree in Balinese language. From the roots to the flowers are taken advantage to shore up the people's life and preserve their culture. Inspired by the philosophy of this coconut tree, Nyuh Bali Villas come to provide several features demanded by travelers as a serene hideaway. from USD350 per night. edit
- The Wolas Villas (Seminyak Villas), Jl. Yudistira 18 Seminyak, Kuta - Bali 80361 - Indonesia, ☎ +62-361 734218 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62-361 734028), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. The Wolas Villas & Spa advantageously perched in the midpoint of dazzling tourist resort of Seminyak, Kuta, comes with superb ambience and peacefulness. From these Bali villas, it is close to premier shopping destinations, entertainment venues and hangout places in Seminyak. It’s only 15 minutes’ drive from Ngurah Rai Airport and less than 30 minutes’ drive to destinations like Denpasar City and Sanur tourist resort. from USD450 per night. edit
- Villa Jerami (Jerami Villas in Seminyak), Jalan Bali Deli No. 1 Seminyak, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62-361 8475970 (email@example.com, fax: +62-361 737301), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Villa Jerami is a luxurious private villa complex of 19 luxurious homes superbly located in the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Carefully designed to combine serene Balinese touches with a modern minimalist style, Villa Jerami is understated and elegant with a fantastic sense of privacy. This tropical sanctuary offers you a unique experience while on holiday in Bali; from culinary delights from our restaurant or in your villa to total body and soul pampering in our Spa. from USD300 per night. edit
- The Seiryu Villas (Villas in Seminyak Bali), Jalan Drupadi No. 8 Seminyak, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62-361 735 862 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62-361 737205), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. The Seiryu makes up luxury private pool villas in Seminyak, Kuta. It’s only 20 minutes from the Ngurah Rai Airport. As matchless villas in Seminyak near beach, The Seiryu is like your second ideal home in Bali appropriate for couple and honeymooners. This compound of Bali villas is glad to offer a unique and refined luxury of Japanese living impression in apposite combination with local hospitality. from USD450 per night. edit
- All Seminyak Villas, Jl. Bedugul No. 47 A Denpasar 80224 Bali, Indonesia (Jl. Bedugul), ☎ +62 361 728771 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 725744, 723023), . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 1200. Perfectly situated in the heart of Bali's ultra stylish Seminyak, The Ulin Villas and Spa is within walking distance to an array of restaurants, nightlife venues and trendy boutiques. AU$300 per night. edit
- Leacott Retreats, (Jl Pantai Berawa, Mayana Villas Complex, Tibubeneng, Canggu), (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 1200. Private 3-bedroom villa with pool and a fully equipped kitchen. Daily housekeeping, private driver for 10hrs/day. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and TV's with all your favourite channels including FOX, Movies, Disney and News.The complex is secure with 24 hr security on site. Last Minute Rates may be available email email@example.com AU$425 per night. edit
- Villa Lulito, Jl Kayu Aya, No. 12B, Oberoi, ☎ +62 361 7804871, . checkin="" checkout="" price="">4 bedroom villa. US$1,100-1,800/night. edit
- Villa Bugis, Jl. Drupadi gang Cempaka 14 (Head office located in side street behind La Sal restaurant), ☎ +62 361 7448592 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 8476019), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12noon. Large range of villas located in several quiet lanes within Seminyak, ranging from 3-6 bedrooms. All feature beautifully landscaped gardens, a pool and staff on hand to help everyday. From US$260/night. edit
- Aqua Villa, (Jl Kayu Jati), . Tropical villa with modern architecture, 4 master bedrooms all with ensuite, 20 m private pool, an entertainment room with flat screen TV and pool table. Walking distance to Petitenget beach. Fully staffed, including a private chef. Built in 2007. US$775-1,250 per night. edit
- Danoya Villa, Jl Batubelig 559 (before Naughty Nuri's, left side of the Batubelig road), ☎ +62 361 4735305 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 4733372), . checkin: 02.00 pm; checkout: 12 noon. 20 private villas of a mixed Mediterranean and Balinese style including 1-5 bedroom private pool villa, kitchen, all rooms with full A/C and private bathroom. Walking distance to Batubelig beach. 24 hr reception and security. Room service available from 7AM-11PM. Built in 2004. US$360-1,250 per night. (-8.67283,115.155) edit
- Atas Ombak, (right on Batubelig beach), . 5 bedroom beachfront villa sleeps up to 10 people. Private pool and extensive gardens over a one acre property. Fully staffed with 20 person team, including private cook, maids and security. From US$1,500 per night. edit
- b villa (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jl Braban, ☎ +62 361 736 826, . Contemporary, minimalist 1, 2 and 3 bedroom private villas within a managed complex. In a quiet spot and quite good value by Seminyak standards. From US$ 235. edit
- Bali Aroma Exclusive Villas, Jl. Batu Belig Gg. Pelangi No 8, . 11 furnished villas with private pool in a quiet area. from US$155. edit
- Beach House, (located on Petitenget beach), . Contemporary 4 bedroom villa that fronts onto the beach. Has private pool and is fully staffed. From US$975/night. edit
- Chandra Luxury Villas Bali,, Jl Sari Temuku (Gang Sandat) Seminyak, ☎ +61 1800 726672 (email@example.com), . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. 2 and 3 bedroom private pool villas. 3-bedroom has the option of an additional bedroom or nanny’s room. from US$484/night. edit
- The Dusun, Jl Kayu Jati No 8, Petitenget (just off Jl Petitenget), ☎ +62 361 734000 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Full service villa resort. 14 private villas with either 1 or 3 bedrooms. All have a full kitchen and their own small private pool. These have been around for a while, and some might find them a bit old fashioned compared to the newer villa offerings in Seminyak. Still a good option though and a well managed property. US$260-465. edit
- Grace's Villa (Villa Lumbung No 9), Jl Petitenget 1000x (located to the rear of Villa Lumbung Hotel), ☎ +62 361 736 819, . Ethnic decor, gated community with around-the-clock security. 700 m from the beach. 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, pool, garden, fully-equipped kitchen, free WiFi. From US$350 for the villa, singles rooms for less. edit
- The Kozy Villas, Jl Dewi Saraswati III, No9RK, ☎ +62 361 736255 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 736256), . 7 private villas each with a private pool. 24 hr security, concierge, and room service. In a bit of a backwater about 10 min drive from Seminyak proper, but it is priced accordingly. edit
- The Kunja, Jl Lebak Sari No 8 (just off Jl Petitenget), ☎ +62 361 733130 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Full service villa resort, 18 villas (1 and 3 bedroom options). All villas have a full kitchen and their own private pool. US$290-590. edit
- Laksamana Villas, Jl Laksmana (opposite the Samaya Resort), . 3-5 bedroom villas in a very discrete, managed estate. edit
- Lataliana Villas, Jl Camplung Tanduk, (email@example.com), . Stylish two-villa enclave with spa, flower-filled gardens, gourmet cuisine and top-rate service. Quiet but central Seminyak location near the beach. Villas provide a 5 bedroom or a 2 bedroom option. The two villas can be rented individually or together. From US$445. edit
- Maya Sayang, Jl Mertasari No1, ☎ +62 361 732230, . Boutique villa resort offering all the usual sevices. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, all with their own private pool. Japanese-owned. From US$350. edit
- The Residence Seminyak, Jl Pangkung Sari No 1A, ☎ +62 361 847 8166 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 847 8167), . Managed estate of 12 privately owned villas. 2-5 bedroom villas available each with its own private pool. From US$300. edit
- Peppers Sentosa, Jl. Pura Telaga Waja, Petitenget, ☎ +62 361 730 333 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 737 111), . Villa resort opened in 2007. Featuring private swimming pools, sundecks with reclining loungers.. Common areas include a gym and spa. edit
- The Seri Villas, Gang Telaga Waja, ☎ +62 361 8013577 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 361 732293), . 9 luxury pool villas of either 2-3 bedrooms. 5 min walk to the beach. In-house spa service, friendly team of staff and free shuttle service in Seminyak area. US$400-720 per night. edit
- The Seminyak Suite - Private Villa, Jl Raya Seminyak 17, ☎ +62 361 738738 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 738585), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. 17 contemporary Balinese style private villas, each has a personal garden compound and a private swimming pool. Located down a secluded lane way. US$375-700 per night. (-8.695315,115.166948) edit
- Sitara Villas Bali, Jl Raya Kerobokan and Jl Laksmana, (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 5 private villas in the main shopping and dining areas of Seminyak, pool, fully staffed, airport transfers and all inclusions From US$280. edit
- Villa Azaya, Jl Cendrawasih, . Contemporary 5 bedroom villa 50 m from Petitenget Beach. 20 m pool and high-end sound system. Fully staffed with chef, maids, gardener and security. US$800-1,350 per night. edit
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa, Jl Baik Baik,, ☎ +62 361 735566 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 735656), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. 76 rooms in 52 villas. US$180-750/night. (-8.695387,115.171908) edit
- The Sanyas Suite Villa, Jl. Cendrawasih 9, Peti Tenget, ☎ +62 361 4730029 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Situated in the heart of Seminyak amongst fine dining restaurants, nightlife and shops, the hotel enjoys a convenient location, in close proximity to the beach. Includes private pool, in-room spa, tour and travel services and in-house restaurant. From US$375. edit
- Four@Drupadi Villa (Seminyak Villas), Jl Drupadi No.4 Seminyak, (email@example.com), . Four@Drupadi is a stylish villa complex for discerning travelers that is strategically located in the heart of Seminyak, each with their own private pool. edit
- Grania Bali Villas, Jl. Dewi Saraswati III No. 35, Kunti II, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 735333 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +62 731662), . sits on a 250 sqm lands for two bedrooms villa and 150 sqm lands for One Bedroom Villam, each units has their own private swimming pool. Grania is located in the heart of Seminyak, high end villas & spa capital of Bali. Free airport transfer. From US$148. edit
- Maviba Rentals, Baliview Building, Jalan Nakula No 99X, Seminyak, ☎ +62 361 8475669 (email@example.com, fax: +62 361 8475669), . Villa LA is a luxury private villa located in the heart of Seminyak.It is within short walking distance to the main action, restaurants, art shops & trendy shops. Free airport transfer. From US$150. edit
- Berry Amour Villas, Jl. Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 473 7405 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . It’s easy to give in to your deepest desires when at Berry Amour Villas in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia. In this exclusive enclave, you are free to follow your heart’s bidding, to cherish moments of intimacy and romance with your loved one as the world outside pays you no mind. All villas are furnished with air-conditioned bedroom with en suite living room, private swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen, smart TV, safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi Internet access. They also offer facilities like spa, signature shop and bar/lounge. edit
- Maharaja Villas Seminyak, Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 734955 (email@example.com), . Nestled in the heart of Seminyak Area, Maharaja Villas & Spa Seminyak will delight you with its Private Seminyak Villas designed by renowned architect that values Balinese royal heritage.more information please visit http://maharajavillas.com From US$375. edit
- Villa Oberoi, Jl. Drupadi 21A,Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 87861864537, . This 3 bedroom villa well designed, private pool, cooking stuff, frigo bar,quality furnishings, 5 minutes walks fro Kudeta and beachs. From US$200. edit
- Agata Villas Seminyak, Jalan Raya Seminyak - Gang Keraton No.88 - Seminyak.Bali. 80361 Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 733665 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A stand alone villa specifically designed and appointed to meet the needs and desires of short term elite travellers. Located in the prestigious attractive, prime Location heart of Seminyak in Bali island, this stylish luxury villa offers an ambient blend of Modern Bali culture and natural materials. visit http://agatavillas.com From US$575. edit
- Gold Villas Seminyak, Jalan Raya Seminyak - seminyak - Seminyak.Bali. 80361 Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 715374 (email@example.com), . A truly unique villa with the best design and great gardens, having a huge private pool with superb interiors. From US$250. edit
- The Elysian, Jl. Sari Dewi No.18, Seminyak, Bali, ☎ +62 361 730999 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . One Bedroom Villa and Private Pool - The generous open plan living/dining and entertainment area features doors and windows that fold away to become invisible virtually inviting the beauty of the tropics into a large living space perfect for family. From US$300. edit
Lots of laundry shops around Seminyak and they charge per item (not too expensive). If you are planning to go outside Seminyak (Ubud, Amed etc), its better to plan and do laundry there, as it is even cheaper and often by per kilogram which may help people on budget travel.
Seminyak is the centre of Bali's party drug scene with offers of ecstasy and cocaine especially common. Pay heed to the advice here, and avoid at all costs as Indonesia's drug laws are one of the strictest in the world.
- The bright lights, shopping centres and traffic jams of Kuta are just 15 minutes away to the south.
- The rural tranquility of Canggu is 25 minutes drive to the north.
- The temple of Tanah Lot, famed for its sunsets, is 40 minutes away by car.
- Further to the south lie Jimbaran, famous for its luxury hotels and beach front dinners, and the Uluwatu area, which boasts top beaches and cultural destinations, such as the Uluwatu temple.
- To the east and the other side of the island, one will find sedate Sanur - one of Bali's oldest tourist destinations featuring a mix of tourist attractions.
|This is a guide article. It has a variety of good, quality information including hotels, restaurants, attractions, arrival and departure info. Plunge forward and help us make it a star!