Sedalia  is a city in Missouri. It was once home of famous ragtime composer Scott Joplin.
- Sedalia Conventions and Visitor's Bureau, 600 E 3rd, 
- Missouri Division of Tourism, 
 Get in
 By car
- US Route 50 from the east and west.
- US Route 65 from the north and south.
- Interstate 70 is to the north of Sedalia by about 20 miles, but it does exit on to US 65 south in to the city.
 By train
- Amtrak, Pacific St & N Osage Ave, 1-800-USA-RAIL (872-7245), 
 Get around
- Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site, 19349 Bothwell State Park Rd, (660) 827-0510, 
- Daum Museum of Contemporary Art, 3201 W 16th St, (660) 530-5888, 
- Katy Trail State Park, 
- Katy Depot Heritage Site, 600 E 3rd St, (660) 827-5295, 
- Missouri State Fair, 2503 W 16th St, 1-800-422-3247, 
- Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival, 321 S Ohio, (660) 826-2271, 
- Ascend Collection hotel, . This historic Sedalia hotel reflects the golden days of the city. The hotel is over 90-years old and stepping into the lobby is much like taking a trip back in time.
- Hotel Bothwell, 103 E 4th St, (660) 826-5588, 
 Get out