- For other places with the same name, see Sebastian (disambiguation).
Sebastian is a small town in south east Florida on the Indian River at Sebastian Inlet. A welcoming sign proclaims the town to be "Home of Pelican Island, friendly people & six old grouches."
- Interstate 95, Exit 156 (Fellsmere Rd, also County Road 512) East.
- U.S. Highway 1 runs through Sebastian along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, Route A1A, 321-984-4852, . Museums daily 10AM-4PM. Great fishing spot, also surfing. The McLarty Treasure Museum exhibits the history of the 1715 Spanish treasure fleet. Sebastian Fishing Museum tells the history of the area's fishing industry.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Route A1A, south of Sebastian Inlet and north of Vero Beach, . Daily 7:30AM-Sunset.
- Sebastian Municipal Golf Course, 101 East Airport Rd, 772-589-6801, . Par 72, 18 holes, 6,715 yards.
- Sebastian Adventure Charters, 391 Bayfront Terrace, Phone: 772-388-0317, [www.sebastianadventurecharters.com]. Indian River lagoon via 21.5ft Seapro.
- Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Airport, Phone: +1 772 388-5672, Toll free: +1 800-399-JUMP, .
- Pig and Whistle Pub, 740 South Fleming St. (just off Rt 512), Phone +1 772581-5740. W-Sa 11AM-10PM. Great light beer-battered fish and chips from this English style pub. Also 16 flavors of wings and five beers on tap.
- Red Garlic Bistro, 1401 Indian River Drive, Phone +1 772 388-1700, . M-Sa. Eurasian cuisine and sushi bar. Try the Pad Thai and the egg drop soup. $12-$28.
- Key West Inn at Captain Hiram's Resort, 1580 US 1, (772) 388-8588, . Resort on the Indian River. Restaurant, outdoor bar, marina. Near wildlife refuge.
- Sportman's Lodge and Motel, 412 S. Indian River Drive, (772) 589-2020, . A family motel on the Indian River Lagoon. Marina slips are available for boats to 21 ft. Efficiencies and apartments available by the day or month. Pets ok.
- Best Western Sebastian Hotel and Suites, 1655 US Highway 1, +1 772 388-9300, Toll-free: +1 877 901-2378, Fax: +1 772 388-8290, . Relatively new property.