Sathing Phra is a town at the Southern Gulf Coast, Thailand.
- Khu Khut Waterfowl Park (Tha-le Sap Songkhla Wildlife Refuge, (อุทยานนกน้ำคูขุด-เขตห้ามล่าสัตว์ป่าทะเลสาปสงขลา), is situated at Mu 4, Tambon Khu Khut, on Highway 4083 and three kilometers from the highway into the park. It was established as a wildlife refuge on 19 April 1976, covering an area of 91,166 acres in both Songkhla and Phattalung provinces. In fact this waterfowl park is part of Tha-le Sap Songkhla or Songkhla Lake. The survey undertook by the Royal Forestry Department discovered 44 families, 137 genus, and 219 species of avian. The best times to view the birds are from December to March. Boats are provided by the park office at 150 baht an hour. For more information please call the Park Office at Tel: 0 7439 7042.
- Wat Cha Thing Phra (วัดจะทิ้งพระ) is located at Mu 4, about 200 meters from the District Office. It was established in 999. This temple has several ancient ruins from the Srivijaya Period such as Chedi Phra Maha That, Wihan Phra Phutthasaiyat (reclining Buddha), and the bell tower.
- Wat Pha Kho (also Wat Ratchapraditsathan (วัดพะโคะหรือวัดราชประดิษฐาน) is located at Mu 6, Tambon Chumphon, on Khao Phatthasing, about 48 kilometers from Songkhla, on the Songkhla-Sathing Phra Highway. This temple was the seat of Somdet Pha Kho or Luang Pho Thuat Yiap Nam Tha-le Chuet, the most revered monk in the south. It was said that one day, a pirate ship sailed along the coast and saw Somdet Pha Kho walking with a different characteristic. The pirates wanted to try out the monk so they docked and kidnapped him. But the ship did not sail very far before it stopped with no apparent reason and had to anchor there for several days until they ran out of freshwater. Somdet Pha Kho took pity on them so he put his left foot in the sea, making it sparkle and turn into freshwater. The pirates became faithful, asked for his pardon, and took him ashore. From then on the people started to pay homage to the monk.
- Khu Khut Waterfowl Park (อุทยานนกน้ำคูขุด), 0 7439 7042. 6 rooms: 300-400 baht.
- Sathing Pura Resort (สทิงปุระรีสอร์ท), 42/1 Mu 2 Tambon Bo Dan, 0 7445 8338-40. 12 rooms at 280-550 baht.
- Ao Thai Resort and Restaurant (อ่าวไทย รีสอร์ต แอนด์ เรสเตอรองต์)), 3/2 Moo 1 Bo Dan 6, ☎ 074-397228, . 18 rooms 1,200 - 3,700 Baht. edit