Sargodha is a city in Punjab, Pakistan.
By road from Lahore which is a two and half hour journey most of it along the M-5 motorway.
- Bhera. A historical city and the home town of Sufi Saint Hazrat Mehar Ali Shah. Alexandar the Great fought with Porus around this city. The bank of River Jehlum is also near by and good picnic point. edit
- Midh Ranjha. A very large and very old banyan tree is worth seeing in Abhal-Mohri villages. The bank of Chanab river is also near by, a good place for picnic. edit
- Takht Hazara. The birth place of famous love symbol Ranjaha. There is a mosque from old times on his name, which indicates that the famous love story may be true. edit
- Chenone Plaza
- Punjab General Store
- Shaheen Shopping Mall
- Lucky Broast, Mela Mandi Rd. Pakistani Food. Naan. edit
- Oranges of Sargodha" : Lots of typical Punjabi food and good restaurants are available all over. Orange of Sargodha is famous through out Pakistan, the most famous sweets in Sergodha are Ameen Dhoda House, Ludhiana Sweets, Baba Jee Sweet House3 </eat>
- Khyam Chowk Dahi bara, khyam Chowk. edit
- Karana hotel,Pak Continental hotel/Night inn/ Zam Zam Dera Restaurant & Zam Zam Snacks Bar. edit