Santa Ponça is a small city in Calvià.
Santa Ponça is situated around a beautiful bay surrounded by mountains. It is mainly focused on tourism.
Santa Ponça bay and beach
Mainly by coach from Palma airport.
On foot: distances are short enough but unless your hotel is situated at the coastline there are quite some steps to climb.
By bus: Express to Palma or regular service (line 104). To Palma: 3.25 EUR.
Taxi: plenty of taxis waiting at the main intersections. To Palma: day 39 EUR, night 45 EUR.
- Reenactment, (South side of the beach). Reenactment of the battle between arabs and christians. Free. edit
- Fireworks, (At the beach and on the water). Free. edit
- Puig de sa Morisca, (Southern edge of town). Archaeological park. Free. edit
- Golf, (South of town). Three courses. edit
- Souvenir shops, (Boulevard). Many little shops selling the usual tourist stuff. edit
- Restaurants, (Along the boulevard). Dozens of restaurants and snack bars. Many British, but you can find almost any cuisine. edit
- Bars, (Along the boulevard). Plenty of bars to choose from. Many British pubs. Some with live music at night. edit
- Rx 2012, (North side of boulevard). Small quiet bar and eatery. Friendly service. edit
- Club Santa Ponsa, (North side). All inclusive hotel. Nice rooms. Reasonable food. Little animation. edit
20 km to Palma de Mallorca
8 km to Magaluf
Pirates dinner show in Magaluf